Impossible de dissocier mon mavic mini 1 de mon compte
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_G6HUTKkPC4VB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21903 ft
Canada

Bonjour , je vais dans la section gestion des appareils et normalement dans le bas de l'affichage il devrais avoir dissocier appareils mais je ne l'ai pas . Avez vous la solution ? Et comment faire pour savoir si le drone seras dissocier de mon compte pour le vendre à une autre personne.

Merci
Martin
20230906_163920.jpg
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Could you please confirm the serial number of the aircraft for verification? Thank you.
2023-9-7
Use props
djiuser_G6HUTKkPC4VB
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 9-7 14:55
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Could you please confirm the serial number of the aircraft for verification? Thank you.

Bonjour  voici mes numéros  de série.
Merci !
20230905_171151.jpg
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_G6HUTKkPC4VB Posted at 9-8 01:57
Bonjour  voici mes numéros  de série.
Merci !

Hi. Thank you for providing the information. The DJI Fly Device Management function mainly serves DJI Care for flyaway coverage. As of DJI Fly v1.5.4, among the models supported by DJI Fly, the Mavic Mini does not support DJI Care for Flyaway Coverage and cannot bind with an account. I hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_G6HUTKkPC4VB
lvl.1
Canada

Merci beaucoup pour la réponse,  bonne journée.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_G6HUTKkPC4VB Posted at 9-9 16:41
Merci beaucoup pour la réponse,  bonne journée.

Hi, I'm glad that the concern was already cleared out. Please reach back if you have further concerns. You can also contact our DJI support from the following link: https://www.dji.com/global/support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules