DJI FPV COMBO CAN'T CONNECT TO DJI FLY APP
1584 12 2023-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

• Hi,
  • I just bought the DJI FPV Combo black yesterday, which contains the fpv Drone, RC2, and Goggles V2. Everything went smoothly and the three devices were connected to each other. when I connect with the DJI Fly Android app, it's like nothing happens. I waited a long time but nothing happened. then I took the initiative to update the RC2, Drone and Goggles V2 firmware to the latest firmware. But still unable to connect to the DJI Fly Android app. Even though all normal USB cables have no problems. Then I borrowed an Apple iOS 11 cellphone and downloaded the DJI Fly application and I connected it to the Goggles V2 but it still didn't connect, as if nothing had happened. what other steps should I take? drone is only one day old

2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the steps below:
1. Ensure that the DJI Fly app is the latest version
2. Connect the DJI Goggles V2 to DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) to refresh the firmware.
3. If an OTG cable is connected, ensure that the OTG cable is connected to the goggles, and the data cable is connected to the mobile phone.
4. For Android mobile phones, we recommend using the DJI USB-C cable. For iOS system mobile phones, we recommend using the original cable.  Use another cable and try again.
Notes: The USB-C to Lightning cable can directly connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the mobile phone without using an OTG cable.
5. If possible, use another OTG cable for cross-testing.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 9-8 01:14
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the steps below:
1. Ensure that the DJI Fly app is the latest version
2. Connect the DJI Goggles V2 to DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) to refresh the firmware.

I have tried to do everything you instructed. But still can't connect to the DJI Fly app, both on Android and iOS. Please see the picture I have tried to do everything you instructed. But still can't connect to the DJI

2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

So what else can I do next?
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

I already refresh all devices firmware  with DJI Assistant 2 consumer. And that's is the data from goggles v2
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

It's keep telling aircraft not connected to DJI Fly. I already connected to 4 different smartphone (3 devices Android version and 1 iPhone 11 iOS) and still not connected to DJI FLY App.
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

So what's next?
2023-9-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see a lot of photos with the cable plugged into the goggles that isn't an otg cable.  are you sure you are using the otg cable that comes with the drone?
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

The Saint Posted at 9-9 17:44
I see a lot of photos with the cable plugged into the goggles that isn't an otg cable.  are you sure you are using the otg cable that comes with the drone?

Hope this picture answer your question. And for the iPhone 11 that I borrowed from a friend. data cables in the form of lightening and USB C only. So I immediately plugged it in. And for iPhone and Android, everything is connected to DJI Assistant 2 for FPV and consumer. So I see there is no problem with the USB or OTG cable.
2023-9-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

sorry, not sure what to tell you.
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

The Saint Posted at 9-9 19:55
sorry, not sure what to tell you.

No problem, thank you for your advice. Waiting anyone else who knows...
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM Posted at 9-8 10:32
I have tried to do everything you instructed. But still can't connect to the DJI Fly app, both on Android and iOS. Please see the picture I have tried to do everything you instructed. But still can't connect to the DJI [view_image][view_image]

Hello there. Can you please try to enable the "USB Debugging" from your phone?
1. Go to [System Settings] > [About Mobile Phone].
2. Tap “Version Number” quickly 7 to 10 times (If the mobile phone has a screen-lock password, please input the correct password in accordance with the system instructions) until the mobile phone displays: “You’re in developer mode!”
3. Search for “Development” in the [System Settings].
4. Go to [Developer Options];
5. Slide the view up and down on the page until you see the “USB Debugging” option.
Notes: The operation methods and functional names vary between different models of Android devices. For details, please follow the instructional documents of the manufacturer.
Please try the suggestion from the reply 2# again once done enabling the USB debugging. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-11
Use props
djiuser_ze9ReZjXPiyM
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi Tony
My devices were already in that condition even before unboxing. and I know that.
In fact, I gave full access to Dji fly and it still wouldn't connect.
2023-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules