Zoom Lens for DJI FPV Camera?
321 4 2023-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RandyK9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26335 ft

United States

Love the DJI FPV drone. Flew it the other night when there was a full moon. Tried to get some nice shots of the moon. Got me thinking that a cool addition to the camera would be a zoom lens accessory? Something to slide over the existing camera cylinder. Thoughts?
2023-9-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

No thanks, I probably wouldn't be able to fly the drone safety with a zoom attachment installed that I cannot control in flight.  Instead, I would look for another way to capture a nice shot of the moon; lots of other options.
2023-9-8
Use props
RandyK9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26335 ft

United States

The Saint Posted at 9-8 09:40
No thanks, I probably wouldn't be able to fly the drone safety with a zoom attachment installed that I cannot control in flight.  Instead, I would look for another way to capture a nice shot of the moon; lots of other options.

Isn't the Mavic 3 Pro one of the few that has a good zoom?
2023-9-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

RandyK9 Posted at 9-8 10:07
Isn't the Mavic 3 Pro one of the few that has a good zoom?

Yes it does.  Excellent zoom capabilities.  I would suggest using the Mavic 3 Pro to capture your best moon shots rather than attaching something to your FPV drone.
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't recommend attaching any 3rd party accessories to the unit as this might affect the stability of the unit when used. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules