835 9 2023-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191207 ft
Romania

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie. Just got Mini 3 Pro as a gift last week of August. I have been trying very hard to read and view videos of Hows..etc.. and there I discovered that my DJI RC don't have an advance Gimbal settings. How come? Could someone enlighten me on this? Thanks.
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI RC/RC Pro, the advanced gimbal setting function has been integrated into the "Gain&Expo Tuning" option. You may go to DJI Fly App> General Settings > Control > Gain&Expo Tuning. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-8
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-8 19:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI RC/RC Pro, the advanced gimbal setting function has been integrated into the "Gain&Expo Tuning" option. You may go to DJI Fly App> General Settings > Control > Gain&Expo Tuning. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you so much for info :-)
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Lizbegin99 Posted at 9-8 23:47
Thank you so much for info :-)

You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-9-10
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

Hi DJI Paladin,
I lost my drone in a river when it hit the branch of a tree that I missed to see because of the sun,'s angle. I tried Find my drone but to no avail. I am truly devastated! I already reported it using my DJI Care. Is there a way to retrieve my photos and videos from the cloud or the ones from the cloud recordings are only the flight positions? Thank you.
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Lizbegin99 Posted at 9-21 00:06
Hi DJI Paladin,
I lost my drone in a river when it hit the branch of a tree that I missed to see because of the sun,'s angle. I tried Find my drone but to no avail. I am truly devastated! I already reported it using my DJI Care. Is there a way to retrieve my photos and videos from the cloud or the ones from the cloud recordings are only the flight positions? Thank you.

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the incident that happened in your unit. If you already contacted our team and created a flyaway ticket, please wait for their updates via email for further assistance. Also, we don't have an option to retrieve the photos and videos you capture on the unit as those were saved on the SD card of the unit. Again, our apologies for the trouble. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-22
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

Thank you for your reply. I have already done everything and my replacement came today. But I cannot connect t he remote or pair it to the new drone. Do I need to REMOVE the old drone from the DJI RC and replace it with the  new one? Thank you.
2023-9-23
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

"Remove device from your account" and the S/N is still from the flyaway drone. So do I have to remove the device then put the new one so it will connect to the remote? Thank you.
2023-9-23
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

It took sometime for me to connect the new drone to the remote but it is working now
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lizbegin99 Posted at 9-26 22:01
It took sometime for me to connect the new drone to the remote but it is working now

Hello, there. Sorry about the late response but I'm glad you have already figured it out. Please reach back if you need further assistance by selecting the "Reply" button to get us notified. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules