DJI Smart Controller Captcha Error
553 10 2023-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aitario
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello everyone,

I have a DJI Mavic 2 pro with a Smart DJI Controller, tried to log in to my account from my controller for no flight zone validation, but when I try to enter the captcha it always says it's wrong. Tried tons of times with no success. (Checked beforehand to be connected to the internet and all credentials were correct)

Has anyone had this issue before?

2023-9-8
Use props
Aitario
lvl.1
Mexico

Herea screen of it
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please provide us with a video showing the whole process for our further confirmation? You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here. Please also tell us the current firmware version. You may also update the firmware and test it again to see if it works.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please provide us with a video showing the whole process for our further confirmation? You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here. Please also tell us the current firmware version. You may also update the firmware and test it again to see if it works.
2023-9-9
Use props
Aitario
lvl.1
Mexico

Suddenly worked, but new error emerged, when it ask for my number for the code, never sends an sms to my phone
3FF6E72D-7CDD-4B9C-A5EE-D71CE52E90C8.jpeg
2023-9-10
Use props
Aitario
lvl.1
Mexico

Aitario Posted at 9-10 14:12
Suddenly worked, but new error emerged, when it ask for my number for the code, never sends an sms to my phone[Image]

Already solve that; I was missing a number in my lada (shame on me), buuut as expected encounter another issue. Now it just says it fails on unlocking. Don’t know why there are so many issues with this.
7A9888DD-CF79-443B-92E5-D526559A9822.jpeg
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Aitario Posted at 9-10 16:32
Already solve that; I was missing a number in my lada (shame on me), buuut as expected encounter another issue. Now it just says it fails on unlocking. Don’t know why there are so many issues with this.

Hi there, here are the steps about how to unlock the area via DJI Go 4 for your reference. Thanks.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/iqmn4BwWcExjxCi
2023-9-11
Use props
MauiMacMan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 673698 ft
United States

the problem many people are having with CAPTCHA has not been solved. Its a real aggravation to not be able to log in with a 4 letter code that keeps changing even though and every time you enter the four letter code in ALL CAPITALS, AND STILL its not accepted, only to present you with yet another set of FOUR LETTERS... endlessly. How come DJI can't get the hint and do something about it? Even invent something new to keep out "foreigners?"
1-23 17:27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MauiMacMan Posted at 1-23 17:27
the problem many people are having with CAPTCHA has not been solved. Its a real aggravation to not be able to log in with a 4 letter code that keeps changing even though and every time you enter the four letter code in ALL CAPITALS, AND STILL its not accepted, only to present you with yet another set of FOUR LETTERS... endlessly. How come DJI can't get the hint and do something about it? Even invent something new to keep out "foreigners?"

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we know if the issue happens when you are trying to unlock the drone in a warning or authorized zone? Could you please provide a screen recording of your case to us for better confirmation?
At the same time, you can also send the issue to flysafe@dji.com via email for the unlock issue, thank you for your understanding.
1-23 23:36
Use props
AmericanGhost
lvl.1

United States

Asking for screenshots repeatedly isn’t very helpful and getting a video from the smart controller really isn’t feasible.  This problem has been reported multiple times across multiple forums for quite some time.

I experienced it again today.  Restricted airspace, but could LAANC authorization through OpenSky but DJI has a separate process, fine, but it often doesn’t work.  I entered the CAPTCHA at least 10 times, rebooted the controller and tried again another 5 or 6 tries.  Each time GoFly telling me the validation didn’t match…. I missed the opportunity to photograph my daughter after her university graduation because DJI’s broken CAPTCHA process.

Please, if you guys can’t fix it, get rid of it and implement some other type of validation so we can use our drones!
5-4 19:12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AmericanGhost Posted at 5-4 19:12
Asking for screenshots repeatedly isn’t very helpful and getting a video from the smart controller really isn’t feasible.  This problem has been reported multiple times across multiple forums for quite some time.

I experienced it again today.  Restricted airspace, but could LAANC authorization through OpenSky but DJI has a separate process, fine, but it often doesn’t work.  I entered the CAPTCHA at least 10 times, rebooted the controller and tried again another 5 or 6 tries.  Each time GoFly telling me the validation didn’t match…. I missed the opportunity to photograph my daughter after her university graduation because DJI’s broken CAPTCHA process.

Hello, there. We apologize for any inconvenience. Did you have any error messages? Only the CAPTCHA did not match with the pictures, right?
5-4 20:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules