total mileage of your drones
861 8 2023-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
macjan2023
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221056 ft
Poland

Hello everyone. What is the total mileage of your drones? After a few months, I have about 70 km and 25 hours of flight time.
Does anyone know what the durability of our toys is?
2023-9-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I doubt that there is a rule, too many variable including how the drone is handled when not flying, Too many different models of drone, which one are you interested in?
DAFlys might hold the record  for a mini 3 pro.

2023-9-8
Use props
macjan2023
lvl.3
Poland

mini 3 pro of course, that's the section. This is my first drone and I wonder how much fun it will last ;-)
2023-9-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not everyone pays attention to the section.
Thinking about it, mileage is perhaps not the best measuring stick, some people/drones might spend a lot of time hovering and mileages can be badly skewed if you have poor GPS at the start. Hours flown possibly combined with mileage might be better.
2023-9-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shoot DAFlys a PM as I know he can shed more light on this question.  He flies his Mini 3 Pro more than anybody else that I know of.
DAFlys.jpg
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, macjan2023. Thank you for reaching out. The durability of the drone is not measured by the mileage and the durability of drones can vary depending on several factors, including how well they are maintained, the conditions in which they are flown, and the quality of the drone itself. However, it's not uncommon for drones like the Mini 3 Pro to have a lifespan of several years with proper care and maintenance. It's essential to follow the DJI's guidelines for maintenance and operation to ensure the longevity of your drone. Regularly inspecting and cleaning your drone, as well as following proper battery care procedures, can help extend its lifespan.
2023-9-10
Use props
macjan2023
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-10 20:26
Hi, macjan2023. Thank you for reaching out. The durability of the drone is not measured by the mileage and the durability of drones can vary depending on several factors, including how well they are maintained, the conditions in which they are flown, and the quality of the drone itself. However, it's not uncommon for drones like the Mini 3 Pro to have a lifespan of several years with proper care and maintenance. It's essential to follow the DJI's guidelines for maintenance and operation to ensure the longevity of your drone. Regularly inspecting and cleaning your drone, as well as following proper battery care procedures, can help extend its lifespan.

Thanks for the answer
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

macjan2023 Posted at 9-11 02:27
Thanks for the answer

You're most welcome, macjan2023. Should you need further assistance, please let us know
2023-9-16
Use props
Manich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1975351 ft
United Kingdom

Damn, DAFlys distance will take some beating. Ive got 1547759 ft....and I thought that was high.
2023-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules