1704 48 2023-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 9-13 13:05
DJI is also familiar with another term:  Bygones.

People will forgive DJI like there is no tomorrow.  Wait until you see the Mavic 4 Pro Cine.

HA!!! No thanks, I WILL wait for the Mavic Mini Pro 7 Avata, uses no batteries. Runs on radio waves. Can you say Nikola Tesla! And with Implanted mind control. But still no SDK!
2023-9-13
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

The Saint Posted at 9-13 13:22
I can't claim to know the sales figures but I believe the Mini 4 Pro will be wildly popular and DJI won't be able to make enough of them.  DJI should launch a second "recreational" sku as the mini 4 drone that does not require RID and then provide it as an optional sw update so they can have a healthy amount of mini drones out there known as "ghost" drones.
Autel Nano has RID so few sub-250g popular drones left.

Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that making the Air3 not compatible like the Air2S is, has made DJI lose sales. I get DJI email advertisement nearly once a week... This has started since the release of the Air 3.... It does tell you something about sales numbers... When the Mavic 3 got first released I got maybe 3 ads all up.... With the Mini 3 Pro was the same... It did sell well and not many ads...

I don't know what the sales figures are, but I'm not blind either...
2023-9-13
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I can't claim to know the sales figures but I believe the Mini 4 Pro will be wildly popular and DJI won't be able to make enough of them.  DJI should launch a second "recreational" sku as the mini 4 drone that does not require RID and then provide it as an optional sw update so they can have a healthy amount of mini drones out there known as "ghost" drones.

If there is a 'ghost' version of every model in the DJI lineup, I will buy each and every one of them!!!
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-13 13:26
HA!!! No thanks, I WILL wait for the Mavic Mini Pro 7 Avata, uses no batteries. Runs on radio waves. Can you say Nikola Tesla! And with Implanted mind control. But still no SDK!

That's another thing they do well, win people back.  Release the SDK?  All of a sudden, bygones.  Launch an O4 100mph indestructible Avata under $1000....people have been claiming to abandon DJI since forever and yet, they're the only game in town and for that reason, most people have no other choice but to assimilate.  I honestly believe they will eventually release the SW update that will make RC2 compatible.  If it is doable, they pretty much have to.  Makes no sense to keep producing and selling RC1.
2023-9-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Burt37 Posted at 9-13 13:32
Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that making the Air3 not compatible like the Air2S is, has made DJI lose sales. I get DJI email advertisement nearly once a week... This has started since the release of the Air 3.... It does tell you something about sales numbers... When the Mavic 3 got first released I got maybe 3 ads all up.... With the Mini 3 Pro was the same... It did sell well and not many ads...

I don't know what the sales figures are, but I'm not blind either...

Let us know how Mini 4 Pro sales appear to go.   Can help but to lose customers for various reason but the key is to gain more than you lose.  Without Autel and Skydio, much to gain.  Mavic 3, Air 3, and Mini 4 will have flexibility on price later this year and all next year.  Next FPV will be killer.

There's no bleeding to be stopped, with RID delayed, it's business as usual and from what I hear, this is your last opportunity to get a drone and fly it without the hassle.  As long as China doesn't attack, COVID doesn't spread, and the old man doesn't croak, I see only good things coming....for everyone.  
2023-9-13
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

The Saint Posted at 9-13 13:50
Let us know how Mini 4 Pro sales appear to go.   Can help but to lose customers for various reason but the key is to gain more than you lose.  Without Autel and Skydio, much to gain.  Mavic 3, Air 3, and Mini 4 will have flexibility on price later this year and all next year.  Next FPV will be killer.

There's no bleeding to be stopped, with RID delayed, it's business as usual and from what I hear, this is your last opportunity to get a drone and fly it without the hassle.  As long as China doesn't attack, COVID doesn't spread, and the old man doesn't croak, I see only good things coming....for everyone.

I got the feeling that Mini 4 will not happen... Mini 3A perhaps...

https://www.malaysiamandarin.com ... 0%99t-like-number-4
2023-9-13
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Monkey007 Posted at 9-9 14:24
Personally would give the Air3 a miss, as I did with the Air2 series. Don't know what I'm missing out on the O4 side, but so far I can't see any features I'm missing out from the Air3 that the Mavic3 Pro doesn't have and 'perceptibly' does better. By the way, I will buy the Mini4 Pro regardless.

Agreed, your not missing anything that I can tell from not purchasing the Air 3 if you already own the Mavic 3 Pro. I own the Mavic 3 and recently purchased the Air 3 so I basically have the features and benefits of the Mavic 3 Pro wrapped into 2 drones.
2023-9-14
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20369816 ft
United States

still have my mini2 no RID & as far as i know there are no update planned for rid either,

i may get a mini4 with the pro rc, Ive  been saving some money , properly going to have to get it quick though before the amazon retailers grab them all

2023-9-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ms Ivy Posted at 9-14 16:44
still have my mini2 no RID & as far as i know there are no update planned for rid either,

i may get a mini4 with the pro rc, Ive  been saving some money , properly going to have to get it quick though before the amazon retailers grab them all

I've decided to give new DJI launches 6 months before I consider buying just to wait and see.  But that could change depending on the launch so we'll see but right now, no plans to get Mini 4.  I still have my Mini2 as well.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules