Remote ID view?
315 3 2023-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RadioRoss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1506880 ft
United States

On my RC Pro i can see manned aircraft in the area, like the police helicopter during a search. But i cant see the other drones we have deployed..... It shouldn't be that complicated to put a marker on the screen of people holding controllers to see other drones if everyone on earth now has that ability with thier smartphones. Please
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Remote id is delay. When it comes out Karens will be able to see your drone location, flight patterns, home point and pilot location. So why the rush boy? You really want Karens knowing your location? Not me. I am hoping they get rid of it. It's invasion of privacy.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this concern of yours to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We will take note of this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please note that there is a built-in ADS-B system inside the drone, enhancing airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information about the position, altitude, and velocity of nearby manned aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. The warning levels are displayed by the color. Blue means the lowest level warning, yellow for middle-level warning, and red for the highest level warning.
2023-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules