[Solved]I need a troubleshooting for my drone
659 4 2023-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyjerry149
lvl.1

Australia

when I connected to Betaflight, it showed "no valid receiver signal is detected".
Long time ago I burned my quad and left it for a long time.I wanted to fix my quad. motor FC ESC all broken.So I bought new motor FC ESC and capacitor.
I'm sure DJI remote controller connected air unit, because both showed green, camera is fine as well. I also can play Liftoff with my remote controller.
Should I buy a new DJI FPV air unit(without camera)?and when I watch DJI FPV goggles, there is a quad icon on the bottom-left corner, Does that mean signal or battery? and why is undulate?I changed another battery but still undulate.and when plugging the battery, a few seconds later it will show lower battery on the bottom-right.
need help~

2023-9-9
Use props
skyjerry149
lvl.1

Australia

oops, I'm stupid, after setting port and setting ARM mode, I can unlock motor with remote controller.

I think because of connecting Betaflight, the goggles show low-power mode.

I disconnected Betaflight and it worked fine.

2023-9-9
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

skyjerry149 Posted at 9-9 23:06
oops, I'm stupid, after setting port and setting ARM mode, I can unlock motor with remote controller.

Glad you solved it.
Maybe put "Solved" into the headline...
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

skyjerry149 Posted at 9-9 23:06

Hi, skyjerry149. Thank you for the update. We're glad that you have figured it out and it is now working fine. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Have a safe flight always!
2023-9-10
Use props
Hamid Blogger
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey there,

It sounds like you've done some great troubleshooting already. The "no valid receiver signal is detected" error in Betaflight could be related to your receiver or the wiring.

Since you've replaced the motor, FC, ESC, and capacitor, it's unlikely those are causing the issue. It's good to know that your DJI remote controller is connected to the air unit and your camera is fine.

Regarding the quad icon in the bottom-left corner of your DJI FPV goggles, it typically represents your quad's battery status. If it's undulating, it might indicate fluctuations in battery voltage. Make sure your battery is fully charged, and the connections are secure.

The "lower battery" message in the bottom-right corner could be related to the battery voltage as well. Double-check your battery's health and connections.
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules