DJI pocket records too fast
591 2 2023-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pauliina
New

Spain

Hey, I was doing a travel vlog with my DJI pocket 2 yesterday. The video settings were set to 1080p 30fps but now that I started editing I notice that the video shots where I am moving forward are recorder too fast and do not have sound. Standing on one place videos are done on a normal speed and with sound. Anybody know how to fix this? Video settings were same throughout the shooting. I can slow down the clips 50 percent while editing but they are still too fast. For example a 10 sek video is just 1 sek long after recording. Have no idea why this happens and why it happens selectively only to moving forward videos. Thanks in advance for any advice.
2023-9-10
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

The only options that pop into my mind are either accidentally turning on a timelapse/motionlapse/hyperlapse mode or abnormal functioning. Hard to say what is it about without seeing the situation myself.
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pauliina. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. HGDC84 could be right, please try to replicate the issue and if the issue persists, please provide us with the unedited video as well as the camera parameters you've used while recording and the video player/editor for us to further check.
2023-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules