252 3 2023-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xequtor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281342 ft
Bulgaria

Hello,

I recently found out that when my Air2S takes off, the back (status) lights stop working, not blinking at all. When it is on the ground, they are working and showing the status correctly. The drone flies normally. What might be happening here? I remember that they were working before some time
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Just to clarify, are you referring to the front LEDs (arm) of the aircraft or the bottom auxiliary light? Could you please provide us with a short video while hovering over your aircraft so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-10
Use props
Xequtor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281342 ft
Bulgaria

I am talking about this LED lights, the ones on the back arm. Which are supposed to show some status

I will ask my friend to take a short video of what is happening, because the drone is with him.
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Xequtor Posted at 9-10 23:12
I am talking about this LED lights, the ones on the back arm. Which are supposed to show some status
[view_image]

Thank you for your response. You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube so we can check it. Please note that the front arm LED will turn off when taking photos/recording videos before the aircraft takes off and will not turn off during shooting after the aircraft takes off. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules