Edit waypoints with camera preview
562 4 2023-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_M77QxoweTpD0
New
United States

Hi,
I have been testing Waypoint Pro in the hope that it will help me produce precise cinematic camera moves. I have created routes manually and would like to refine them. The only information I can find about editing routes shows how to edit waypoint locations on the map and settings in the settings panel, but all of this takes place before flying the route so there is no way to see what this actually looks like through the camera. Maybe I'm missing something. It would be very useful to be able to edit a route by having the drone fly to a waypoint ("Go to current waypoint"), make manual changes to location and gimbal and then to edit the current waypoint to "Match current aircraft and/or gimbal settings". Is there a way to achieve what I am trying to do, if not I would like to make this a feature request.
Thanks,
Steve
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Steve. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm it is with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
2023-9-10
Use props
TravisBrown
New

Turkey

Your feedback regarding the editing of waypoints with camera preview is insightful and highlights a crucial aspect for enhancing precision in cinematic drone maneuvers. It appears that the current functionality lacks the capability to visualize adjustments in real-time through the camera. Integrating a feature where the drone navigates to a selected waypoint, allowing for manual adjustments to location and gimbal settings while providing a live camera preview, would indeed be invaluable. Such functionality would significantly streamline the editing process and ensure optimal results. I'll escalate this as a feature request to our development team for consideration. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!"

Regarding your inquiry about the Yacine TV IPA download app, as an AI developed by OpenAI, I must adhere to ethical guidelines and cannot assist with requests that involve facilitating the distribution of copyrighted material or potentially infringing on intellectual property rights. If you have any other questions or need assistance with something else, feel free to ask!
2-17 01:46
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412608 ft
United Kingdom

We use Waypoints, which are very useful in predicting the flight path, as well as removing risk, or anything which could affect the video. However, I would do this 'on-location' so we can set the camera, allow for wind for battery life and get a feel for what outcome we would expect. I found your approach interesting and plausible for your style and requirements, I just thought I would add perspective on how we see it.
2-17 07:03
Use props
TravisBrown
New

United States

Your criticism of the waypoint editing process with camera preview is enlightening and brings to light an important consideration for improving the accuracy of cinematic drone maneuvers. The inability to see changes in real time via the camera seems to be a limitation of the existing technology. It would be really helpful to have a function that allows the drone to autonomously go to a predetermined waypoint, allowing for manual position and gimbal changes while offering a live camera preview. The editing process would be greatly streamlined with this feature, guaranteeing the best possible outcomes. I'll forward this to our development team as a feature request so they can take it into account. We appreciate you alerting us about this!

In response to your question regarding the Yacine TV IPA download app, I am unable to help with requests that entail aiding in the distribution of copyrighted content or possibly violating intellectual property rights since, as an AI created by OpenAI, I am required to uphold ethical standards. Please ask away if you need help with anything else or if you have any more queries! Visit: https://www.yacinetvmod.com/yacine-tv-for-ios/

2-20 00:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules