Only FPV gimbal mode with goggles 2?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harryschautsichum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546788 ft
Germany

I cant find the option to film with a straight horizon when flying the mavic 3 classic with the goggles 2, there is always the fpv-mode behavior.

Is it possible, to switch between fpv and straight horizon?
2023-9-10
Use props
harryschautsichum
lvl.2
Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-11 02:04
The option to turn off FPV mode is in the goggle settings.

I can not find the option, i tried every point in the settings.
2023-9-11
Use props
harryschautsichum
lvl.2
Germany

Do you use a Mavic 3? This option don’t show up in the combination Mavic3 classic/goggles 2
2023-9-11
Use props
harryschautsichum
lvl.2
Germany

I know, I saw it in the reviews on YouTube, but the setting is gone or was never there for the Mavic 3
2023-9-11
Use props
harryschautsichum
lvl.2
Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-11 04:38
Do you have the goggles connected to the Mavic 3 while in the settings?

Sure. And I can adjust all other settings or head tracking etc. But no setting for gimbal mode.
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. There is no EIS (no stabilization mode) while using Consumer Drones with DJI Goggles Integra/DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2. DJI RC Motion 2 features an immersive flight experience. If you want to enjoy other photography experiences in intelligent flight modes, we recommend that you use DJI RC Pro, DJI RC, or DJI RC-N1. In the meantime, we will document your concern. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-9-21
Use props
harryschautsichum
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-21 21:17
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. There is no EIS (no stabilization mode) while using Consumer Drones with DJI Goggles Integra/DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2. DJI RC Motion 2 features an immersive flight experience. If you want to enjoy other photography experiences in intelligent flight modes, we recommend that you use DJI RC Pro, DJI RC, or DJI RC-N1. In the meantime, we will document your concern. Thank you for your understanding and support.

It will be nice to have the choice in the future, thanks.
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

harryschautsichum Posted at 9-21 23:04
It will be nice to have the choice in the future, thanks.

You are most welcome. Rest assured that we will gather this feedback of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your valued support and happy flying!
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules