Smaller FOV Lens for Dji Action 4
1118 6 2023-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J R7
lvl.1
Singapore

I would like to have less FOV as every footage I take is too wide and doesn’t show as much details. Tried to take some videos of wildlife and they look too small due to wide FOV.

Are there any lens or suggestions to fix this?
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean even if you set the FOV mode, you still think it is too wild for shooting?
2023-9-12
Use props
J R7
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 00:45
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean even if you set the FOV mode, you still think it is too wild for shooting?
Hi Wanda, yes it is too wide. I filmed wildlife during my recent trip and when I viewed the footage, with some which is only 1 meter away, the footage because of how wide it was even at the shortest setting(standard dewarp) looked like they were far away. I tried to crop in but the details started to look bad.

Are there any fix to this, or lens accessories that can achieve a closer fov?
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

J R7 Posted at 9-12 03:04
Hi Wanda, yes it is too wide. I filmed wildlife during my recent trip and when I viewed the footage, with some which is only 1 meter away, the footage because of how wide it was even at the shortest setting(standard dewarp) looked like they were far away. I tried to crop in but the details started to look bad.

Noted. We will consult your issue with our engineers first.
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

J R7 Posted at 9-12 03:04
Hi Wanda, yes it is too wide. I filmed wildlife during my recent trip and when I viewed the footage, with some which is only 1 meter away, the footage because of how wide it was even at the shortest setting(standard dewarp) looked like they were far away. I tried to crop in but the details started to look bad.

Would you please try the narrow FOV (the equivalent focal length=24mm), which can be enabled under normal video mode, and it supports 1080p, 2.7k/16:9, 2.7k/4:3, with 60fps or lower.
2023-9-12
Use props
J R7
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 06:07
Would you please try the narrow FOV (the equivalent focal length=24mm), which can be enabled under normal video mode, and it supports 1080p, 2.7k/16:9, 2.7k/4:3, with 60fps or lower.

Hello, thanks for the reply.

I can’t see this ‘normal video mode’ on my action 4, could you advice where I can find this function exactly?
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

J R7 Posted at 9-12 06:12
Hello, thanks for the reply.

I can’t see this ‘normal video mode’ on my action 4, could you advice where I can find this function exactly?

Sorry for the late response. It means you switch to Video Mode and turn on Pro mode.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules