Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexSnapsColours
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17356693 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi!

I just updated the firmware and tried to do some of my saved hyperlapses via waypoint function. I’ve immediately noticed that the altitude of those flights is severely and dangerously so lower than I originally did it. Something went wrong here and so please fix this!
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may I know have you tried to refresh the firmware and try?

In addition, when taking off, do not select locations with a large difference in altitude. (For example, when the aircraft for waypoint adding takes off from a roof, and the replaying aircraft takes off from the ground, the aircraft will reach the maximum relative takeoff point altitude even if it has not reached the GPS altitude). If there are long-term replaying demands, as much as possible, do not get close to the maximum altitude when adding waypoints. In particular, do not make the first waypoint close to the maximum altitude. If the aircraft cannot return to the start point, the mission request will fail. The Waypoint Hyperlapse mission will get stuck due to the aircraft’s altitude limit.

2023-9-11
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The release notes warn that camera settings might be reset during update. Go check your waypoint and POI altitudes before using.
2023-9-11
Use props
SkyCryer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1584596 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-11 08:05
The release notes warn that camera settings might be reset during update. Go check your waypoint and POI altitudes before using.

You can not check the altitude of hyper lapse waypoint only the other waypoint mode can be checked.
2023-9-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

SkyCryer Posted at 9-12 02:03
You can not check the altitude of hyper lapse waypoint only the other waypoint mode can be checked.

My bad. Are you taking off from the same place? Have you tried calibrating IMU, compass and controller?
2023-9-12
Use props
SkyCryer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1584596 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-12 08:51
My bad. Are you taking off from the same place? Have you tried calibrating IMU, compass and controller?

Yes same place, same height. Compass and IMU I did not touch since buying the drone.
2023-9-17
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

I have exactly the same problem with the hyper lapse mode
2023-9-28
Use props
AlexSnapsColours
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

I tried refreshing the firmware. Before that drone would go to the height of around 1m AGL instead of around 70m which I programmed for the mission. Now after the refresh the drone goes to around 140m AGL. This is ridiculous, something is definitely wrong with the firmware.
2023-9-28
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

AlexSnapsColours Posted at 9-28 21:44
I tried refreshing the firmware. Before that drone would go to the height of around 1m AGL instead of around 70m which I programmed for the mission. Now after the refresh the drone goes to around 140m AGL. This is ridiculous, something is definitely wrong with the firmware.

I had the same problem. In Europe. the max altitude is 120m so it would go up and just start shooting. it's ridiculous. Why not create a good working module?
2023-9-29
Use props
AlexSnapsColours
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

I've recently had yet another problem. With the current firmware version I have created the waypoint mission for hyperlapse and once I wanted to run it again a month later the drone wanted again to dive underground. The flight was set to 70m and it went wildly below 5m going down fast. This is broken.
2023-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules