1099 5 2023-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flying Skwerl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374528 ft
United States

SUBJECT: SDCARDS IN YOUR OA3
I have been using a 1TB sandisk card for my I360X3, I tried it out in my OA3. The cam does recognize the card and the size of it, it will also record and save onto the sdcard.
Everywhere I have checked the highest is mentioned as 256gb being the max.
Has anyone else found this to be possible? Can this cam handle a1TB card?
I have ran tests on the card for write/read speeds and  ran a size/fake test, both tests seem ok.
Let’s discuss, and see what others may have tried, work or failed.
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the delayed response. Please note that the DJI Osmo Action 3 supports a microSD card of up to 256 GB therefore, we cannot guarantee that a 1TB microSD card will work on the unit. Please use the recommended SD card listed on our website to avoid issues. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-21
Use props
Dirtymacho
lvl.1
India

Would it technically feasible to up support to 512gb in future firmware updates.

How long with oa3 support be available
2023-9-26
Use props
Flying Skwerl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374528 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-21 23:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the delayed response. Please note that the DJI Osmo Action 3 supports a microSD card of up to 256 GB therefore, we cannot guarantee that a 1TB microSD card will work on the unit. Please use the recommended SD card listed on our website to avoid issues. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for your reply. Going forward I will put the cam and card through tests to see if it continues to red and write well enough to use. I do have the recommended cards that work fine with it as well.
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Flying Skwerl Posted at 9-26 16:44
Thank you for your reply. Going forward I will put the cam and card through tests to see if it continues to red and write well enough to use. I do have the recommended cards that work fine with it as well.

You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-9-28
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I have being using 512 gb cards in action 3 for months, no issue.
2023-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules