Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mastix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6659610 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hello

I had an accident with my Air 3 As I have the care protection and I will be travelling for 1 more month at least I would like to know on how to proceed
My care was purchased in Pain for 2 years I am now in Ireland but really wanted to move to North Ireland the next days , so out from the EU and in Uk.

1- If i sent in to repair from Belfast can I pick it up on a location in Belfast or as It was purchased in Spain mu only option would be Dublin EU ?

2- In any of those options is it possible to send and receive from the UPS , Fedex or whatever courier office location DJi uses as I dont have a phisical address abroad I am moving around with a camper van. So bring it to a UPS office and pick it up from the same office ?

Thank you for your help

2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. About your questions, we will recommend you contact our care teams for further assistance. Email address: support@dji.com
2023-9-12
Use props
mastix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6659610 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I just did It just seems impossible to use a physical location to deliver the broken drone and pick up the repaired new one They need a real address , that is complicated for us on the move.
I hope in the future DJi Care makes it possible to accept and deliver from their own or associate stores for those of us on the move that dont have a fixed place while we are travelling

2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mastix Posted at 9-12 01:51
I just did It just seems impossible to use a physical location to deliver the broken drone and pick up the repaired new one They need a real address , that is complicated for us on the move.
I hope in the future DJi Care makes it possible to accept and deliver from their own or associate stores for those of us on the move that dont have a fixed place while we are travelling

We just consulted with our related teams. For your request, it is possible to do so. However, it might require you to send an email to our related teams for assistance in advance. Please send an email to the address above and tell us the ticket number you received.
2023-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules