Smart RC functionality missing (after update)
480 7 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spacefox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116844 ft
Belgium

After the last firmware update of the SmartRC I did last week, I discovered that the quick transfer function from RC -> mobile device is not available any more (this was very handy before). Quick transfer is only possible directly from the drone.
I now have the problem that I would like to have an easy way for that transfer, especially to transfer also from the internal memory of the RC, but I don't see an easy option. I already tried to mount the RC as external disk on my computer (I am using Mac), but don't succeed.

Any suggestions how to tackle this? Thanks
2023-9-12
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See existing thread.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 297150&mobile=2
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, spacefox. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are pertaining to Flys Sare or Quick Transfer function?
2023-9-12
Use props
spacefox
lvl.1
Netherlands

It is the quick transfer function.
2023-9-12
Use props
spacefox
lvl.1
Netherlands

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 9-12 07:46
See existing thread.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=297150&mobile=2

Thanks for pointing to this thread. I did not see that before and I am glad I am not the only one complaining
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

spacefox Posted at 9-12 09:52
It is the quick transfer function.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Flyshare feature has been removed and replaced with the Quicktransfer function when using the DJI RC with the DJI Mini and Mavic 3 Series aircraft. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-9-21
Use props
spacefox
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-21 23:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Flyshare feature has been removed and replaced with the Quicktransfer function when using the DJI RC with the DJI Mini and Mavic 3 Series aircraft. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Indeed - I liked the flyshare function, but it has been removed from the last update. This is what I am complaining about, as I want to transfer directly from the RC to my phone.
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

spacefox Posted at 10-24 00:33
Indeed - I liked the flyshare function, but it has been removed from the last update. This is what I am complaining about, as I want to transfer directly from the RC to my phone.

Thank you for your response. I will forward this concern of yours to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules