Goggles V2 video went out
568 4 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ikarma123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1687083 ft
United States

I was using my goggles with the FPV a few days ago.  I noticed some faint green verticle lines on the left side but they faded away so I wasn't too concerned. The next day I was flying and the green lines came back.. They don't stay in one place but shoot up from bright parts of the screen. then the left screen got a little dim and the lines went away.  A minute later both screens went out.  Backlight was still on and everthing else was working properly but my drone was in the air, I had to walk around until I could see it and land it.

I got the combo on Jan 4th of this year.   Would this be covered under warranty at all?

2023-9-12
Use props
Alex FPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111161 ft
Romania

Hello ikarma123,
What you say there sounds like a glasses problem, did you drop them on the floor or something?  Do they have the latest version of software? And yes theoretically they are covered under warranty, my guess.
2023-9-12
Use props
ikarma123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1687083 ft
United States

Alex FPV Posted at 9-12 10:47
Hello ikarma123,
What you say there sounds like a glasses problem, did you drop them on the floor or something?  Do they have the latest version of software? And yes theoretically they are covered under warranty, my guess.

They have never been dropped.  I see that some of the warranty is only 6 months. I setup a repair, I just wonder if they will be covered.
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ikarma123 Posted at 9-12 11:52
They have never been dropped.  I see that some of the warranty is only 6 months. I setup a repair, I just wonder if they will be covered.

Hi, ikarma123. Sorry to read about what happened to the Goggles. The warranty of the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is 12 months if it was purchased from the DJI Store. The warranty/repair cost depends on the diagnosis of the Goggles after you send it to our facility. If you have already set up a repair, you should receive a shipping label via email. Please send the Goggles and wait for the email from our facility for updates.
2023-9-12
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-12 19:50
Hi, ikarma123. Sorry to read about what happened to the Goggles. The warranty of the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is 12 months if it was purchased from the DJI Store. The warranty/repair cost depends on the diagnosis of the Goggles after you send it to our facility. If you have already set up a repair, you should receive a shipping label via email. Please send the Goggles and wait for the email from our facility for updates.

DJI Gamora please answer that:
DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT ERROR
2023-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules