414 12 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think if I am honest I have been a little scared to try Active Track..... Yesterday I gave it a go and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised. No dramas at all and very easy. I did a simple walking test and then using one of my smaller boats. I think it works well. Now I need that Air 3 lol

2023-9-12
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

nice video. Glad that the active tracked worked.  there has been some issues with it in the past
2023-9-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should try spotlight too.  You might get even better results.  
2023-9-12
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

Very nice video with practical test shots

This Mini 3 Pro is an amzing drone

2023-9-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent test of the Mini 3 Pro's active track capability.  Keep up the great work.

BP you'd love the Air 3.  I really like the all-around obstacle avoidance, waypoints and cruise control.  OS4 provides such a strong signal and active track works really well.  Of course I'm in an FCC country so signal strength would be down a bit under CE rules.  All in all it has been a very nice upgrade to my Air 2S.
2023-9-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-12 13:49
Excellent test of the Mini 3 Pro's active track capability.  Keep up the great work.

BP you'd love the Air 3.  I really like the all-around obstacle avoidance, waypoints and cruise control.  OS4 provides such a strong signal and active track works really well.  Of course I'm in an FCC country so signal strength would be down a bit under CE rules.  All in all it has been a very nice upgrade to my Air 2S.

Yes I agree about the air 3 but I have so many drones and am only just scratching the surface of what they can do
2023-9-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A pretty good test BP.  Not something I've tested out for myself so far.
2023-9-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-12 22:04
A pretty good test BP.  Not something I've tested out for myself so far.

Neither had I as I was a bit fearful. It is worth playing with though. A boat situation is good cos once above a mast height not too much to collide with
2023-9-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 9-13 01:00
Neither had I as I was a bit fearful. It is worth playing with though. A boat situation is good cos once above a mast height not too much to collide with

We're a bit land-locked here, not many boats
I'll have to find a different subject.
2023-9-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 9-12 21:15
Yes I agree about the air 3 but I have so many drones and am only just scratching the surface of what they can do

Well, if your drone hangar is already full then you probably don't need to upgrade to the Air 3 unless you sell off some of the older drones first.  Keep up the great work on your videos.
2023-9-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Went pretty well.
I never dared to do this.
But it looks good!
2023-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

And YES, you need the A3
2023-11-11
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125135 ft
France

Presumably it lost you because the drone reached its preset maximum distance from its Home Point. I often use that when following my motorcycle, the drone tracks me until the maximum distance is reached then hovers while the bike rides off into the distance. It first happened by accident but I liked the effect so now use it on purpose.
2023-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules