502 6 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5166270 ft
  • >>>
United States

You know we gripe allot, but it's nice to see good customer service. I felt like I lost a loved one when I got gimbal errors with Repair requiredlast weekend. I shipped it off to DJI after a chat online reluctantly because I am a drone flight addict. They received it Friday afternoon diagnosed and repaired it, then shipped it out mid-day Tuesday. Kudos to DJI. Thanks for a speedy repair job. Much Appreciated!

2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi BetterBizTech, thank you for the recognition you presented to our DJI. Rest assured that we keep continuing to provide better service in the future. Please feel free to reach us if you have any DJI-related concerns. We're happy to help. We appreciate your support!
2023-9-12
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree. Unfortunatley I've had to send in several of my drones for repair for one reason or another and I've always been very happy with their turnaround times.
2023-9-13
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5166270 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 9-13 07:34
I agree. Unfortunatley I've had to send in several of my drones for repair for one reason or another and I've always been very happy with their turnaround times.

We have to give credit where credit is due.
2023-9-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear DJI continues to have quick repair and turn around service.  I've experienced the same on 2 drones in the past and also had quick turn around and a follow up call from the repair center.  Most impressed with the follow up call to ensure I was pleased with the repairs.
2023-9-14
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-14 02:40
Good to hear DJI continues to have quick repair and turn around service.  I've experienced the same on 2 drones in the past and also had quick turn around and a follow up call from the repair center.  Most impressed with the follow up call to ensure I was pleased with the repairs.

Yes, I also have received followed up phone calls from DJI just a day or two have my repaired (or new) drones have been delivered to me. I've never gotten a courtesy call from any manufacturer after a repair in my life. Bravo DJI
2023-9-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 9-14 08:02
Yes, I also have received followed up phone calls from DJI just a day or two have my repaired (or new) drones have been delivered to me. I've never gotten a courtesy call from any manufacturer after a repair in my life. Bravo DJI

To me a follow up call really makes DJI stand out in customer service.  Like you said, what other company does that....none that I know of.  

Hope you are having a great week.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules