fix the DIMM now please
876 21 2023-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

How can I say this:    the door is open to a room   you enter as you step in the LIGHTS GO OUT you step out, and the Lights go back out.

Please FIX the DIMMING of the camera that you set to go OUT in a minutes to to NO DIMMING. back to the way I purchased the UNIt, thank you no passing to anyone  get me a firmware please.
2023-9-13
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

This sounds like something that came off of Joe Biden’s teleprompter…

sorry, Fish… :-)
2023-9-14
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 9-14 03:49
This sounds like something that came off of Joe Biden’s teleprompter…

sorry, Fish… :-)

upgrade to a 4  
2023-9-14
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s when the lights are out and no one is in when you need to worry!
2023-9-14
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
United States

Not in a million years! I wouldn't buy a 4 even if DJI would try to sell me a brand one for 100 bucks.
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Just to confirm. Is this the logic that you are concerned with?:
If no camera operation is performed (on the touchscreen or buttons) for 10 seconds, the transparency of the display elements is reduced by 30% first, then by 30% again after another 10 seconds, then 20% again after a third 10-second time period.
Thank you very much.
2023-9-15
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-15 02:16
If no camera operation is performed (on the touchscreen or buttons) for 10 seconds, the transparency of the display elements is reduced by 30% first, then by 30% again after another 10 seconds, then 20% again after a third 10-second time period.
Thank you very much.

and then totally off i did not request for my cam to do that. Logic makes no sense to    shut off at all
2023-9-15
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

At least leave the LED On so we know the camera is doing something or just   have it time out to OFF!!!!
2023-9-16
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-15 02:16
Thank you very much.

He's asking for the transparency to be put back to the way it was before the last firmware update. Or at least an option for the transparency to start in minutes rather than seconds and even set it to never turn the screen off period. Should be a user choice on this I feel.
2023-9-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-16 05:57
He's asking for the transparency to be put back to the way it was before the last firmware update. Or at least an option for the transparency to start in minutes rather than seconds and even set it to never turn the screen off period. Should be a user choice on this I feel.

thank you  I hope they understand that
2023-9-16
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 9-16 06:46
thank you  I hope they understand that

I doubt they will but its worth a shot to have it the way it should be I think anyway
2023-9-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-16 06:59
I doubt they will but its worth a shot to have it the way it should be I think anyway

DJI Global Support contacted  on a few vids  

the camera simply just goes to a standby no lights.  I am sure  it will  be corrected   down the road if they understand the concerns
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 9-15 03:02
and then totally off i did not request for my cam to do that. Logic makes no sense to    shut off at all

That's understood. I have already referred your feedback to our designated team. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 9-16 05:57
He's asking for the transparency to be put back to the way it was before the last firmware update. Or at least an option for the transparency to start in minutes rather than seconds and even set it to never turn the screen off period. Should be a user choice on this I feel.

Thank you for clarifying, JodyB. This was already sent to our relevant team. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

designated team, relivant team what team is it really and they never do answer here
2023-9-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 9-18 02:41
designated team, relivant team what team is it really and they never do answer here

That must not fit in their job description. They seem to either pass any information to a moderator to pass a long or just say nothing at all. Seems to be the pattern to me anyway
2023-9-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-21 13:34
That must not fit in their job description. They seem to either pass any information to a moderator to pass a long or just say nothing at all. Seems to be the pattern to me anyway

guess I must deal with their issue.
   its like turning the lights out, when walking i na room and try to find the door
2023-9-21
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 9-21 14:56
guess I must deal with their issue.
   its like turning the lights out, when walking i na room and try to find the door

I'm with ya, I think they need to fix this and a few other things, all of which you've brought out to their attention
2023-9-25
Use props
skysailor64
Second Officer
United States

No dimming since the most recent firmware update!!  
2023-10-18
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Cool that's there is a new firmware today
2023-10-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

skysailor64 Posted at 10-18 09:47
No dimming since the most recent firmware update!!

we'll see  sooon
2023-10-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

OMG its FIXED   NOT!
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules