Combine with Oculus or Meta Quest?
9710 11 2023-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leon N DJI 3 mini pro
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi,

Is there anyone out here that was able to fly his/her drone in combination with an Oculus Quest 2 or Meta Quest 2?
I would like to know whether thats possible.

THNX

2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI drones do not support connecting to any third-party Goggles. If you are pertaining to the DJI Mini 3 Pro, the DJI Mini 3 Pro can be connected to either DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra with the DJI RC Motion 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-13
Use props
djiuser_uKjlnb9eA2hT
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-13 18:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI drones do not support connecting to any third-party Goggles. If you are pertaining to the DJI Mini 3 Pro, the DJI Mini 3 Pro can be connected to either DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra with the DJI RC Motion 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.

Could you guys make an app that can connect to the quest 2 and 3? That would be cool to use something like that being the quests are almost in every household
2023-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_uKjlnb9eA2hT Posted at 12-20 13:34
Could you guys make an app that can connect to the quest 2 and 3? That would be cool to use something like that being the quests are almost in every household

We appreciate your valuable suggestion. Rest assured that this will be recorded for future consideration. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-12-22
Use props
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

Mirror your phone screen to http and start Oculus browser in HMD..
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_njnHTfWz5JZC
New

United States

And updates on compatible software with the DJI Mini 3 and Metaquest 3? I'd love to use the drone this way. I know third parties have already beat DJI to the punch. But the quality is terrible.  Thanks in advance!
1-6 11:16
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:22
Use props
Beerhand
New
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-22 01:16
We appreciate your valuable suggestion. Rest assured that this will be recorded for future consideration. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, any updates on this topic? I am also highly interessted to connect my Mini 3Pro RC1 with the Quest 3
2-21 15:58
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beerhand Posted at 2-21 15:58
Hi, any updates on this topic? I am also highly interessted to connect my Mini 3Pro RC1 with the Quest 3

I really wouldnt hold your breath, DJI have their own goggles.
2-21 18:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Beerhand Posted at 2-21 15:58
Hi, any updates on this topic? I am also highly interessted to connect my Mini 3Pro RC1 with the Quest 3

Hello there. The DJI Mini 3 Pro can only be connected via DJI Goggles 2/Integra, other goggles are still not supported. We will continue to record this suggestion and forward it to our relevant team. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2-23 02:41
Use props
LogoQRCodeCOM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463560 ft
United States

don't wait this will never be possible !   Zero benefit  for DJI to let you do so,  people would stop buying their expensive goggles !   I tried to do it  but the DJI fly app in the Meta Goggles immediately knows that there is no phone connected and will not stream the screen from the goggles ! It gives you warning no mobile device connected.  I tried it many times,  because the Full FCC mode bradcasting power always gives me horrible headache after each flight !   Perhaps if you find a USB C splitter so phone and goggles are connected at the same time,  maybe that could work.  Otherwise I gave up on the goggle idea  
3-2 16:22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LogoQRCodeCOM Posted at 3-2 16:22
don't wait this will never be possible !   Zero benefit  for DJI to let you do so,  people would stop buying their expensive goggles !   I tried to do it  but the DJI fly app in the Meta Goggles immediately knows that there is no phone connected and will not stream the screen from the goggles ! It gives you warning no mobile device connected.  I tried it many times,  because the Full FCC mode bradcasting power always gives me horrible headache after each flight !   Perhaps if you find a USB C splitter so phone and goggles are connected at the same time,  maybe that could work.  Otherwise I gave up on the goggle idea

I coulndt get a USB splitter to work with the DJI Goggles (Original) and i tried a few, so you've no chance with other googles.
3-2 19:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules