Air 2s
307 3 2023-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JjeRNH4GmBYk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49249 ft
United Kingdom

Ok so ive unbound my drone from previous owner and bound it to my account , my home is in an Authorisation area , i grt the pop up to unlock and check boxes but then i click confirm i get 'Account not logged in'

Whats going on ?

TIA
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try logging in by following the instructions on your screen then check if the issue still persists. Also, can you please confirm if you are using a remote controller with a built-in screen or a standard remote controller with a mobile device on it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-13
Use props
BigChungus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49249 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-13 22:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try logging in by following the instructions on your screen then check if the issue still persists. Also, can you please confirm if you are using a remote controller with a built-in screen or a standard remote controller with a mobile device on it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Im using the smart controller

Thanks
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BigChungus Posted at 9-14 00:45
Im using the smart controller

Thanks

Thank you for the information provided. Does the issue persist after you follow the prompt to log in? For more information on how to unlock the zone, you may access the link below. Thank you.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules