Activation help!
605 7 2023-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dd2klpYCh9uE
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all, purchased via Amazon a used but mint mini 3pro to replace my mini 2 but it says it must be activated and it’s not! How do we do this on thanks! The app is working and I’m logged into my account but when I go to “go fly” it’s says it not activated?! Help please.. thank you
http://ianmacphotos@ymail.com
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us the device serial number, and the screen recording for further confirmation? Thanks.

*In order to better to assist, and keep the better forum environment,we will delete other same posts. Thank you for your understanding.

2023-9-14
Use props
djiuser_dd2klpYCh9uE
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 05:42
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us the device serial number, and the screen recording for further confirmation? Thanks.

*In order to better to assist, and keep the better forum environment,we will delete other same posts. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi and thanks, SN 1581F4XFC235X0073NRD and not sure how to do screen recording but two jpegs here showing problem, first I get red "Aircraft activation required" and then white "aircraft checking activation status" but it goes nowhere even if left for 20 minutes
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_dd2klpYCh9uE Posted at 9-14 05:58
Hi and thanks, SN 1581F4XFC235X0073NRD and not sure how to do screen recording but two jpegs here showing problem, first I get red "Aircraft activation required" and then white "aircraft checking activation status" but it goes nowhere even if left for 20 minutes [view_image][view_image]

Hi there, thank you for your reply. For your situation, you could try the following steps and check. Please update us after testing, thanks.

1. Ensure that the app is the latest version, please restart the drone and app to have a try.

2. Please also ensure the network environment. You could connect with good Wi-Fi or hotspot and try.
2023-9-14
Use props
djiuser_dd2klpYCh9uE
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 06:36
Hi there, thank you for your reply. For your situation, you could try the following steps and check. Please update us after testing, thanks.

1. Ensure that the app is the latest version, please restart the drone and app to have a try.

1. Ensure that the app is the latest version, please restart the drone and app to have a try.THE APP IS THE ONE SUPPLIED IN DJI RC BUT I DID GET IT CONNECTED TO WIFI AND UPDATED ALL SOFTWARE..

2. Please re-linking the remote controller. HOW DO YOU CONNECT PLEASE?

3. Please also ensure the network environment. You could connect with good Wi-Fi or hotspot and try. Also, you could change another mobile device if possible...THIS IS AN DJI RC CONTROLLER , IE  NOT PHONE
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_dd2klpYCh9uE Posted at 9-14 06:44
1. Ensure that the app is the latest version, please restart the drone and app to have a try.THE APP IS THE ONE SUPPLIED IN DJI RC BUT I DID GET IT CONNECTED TO WIFI AND UPDATED ALL SOFTWARE..

2. Please re-linking the remote controller. HOW DO YOU CONNECT PLEASE?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. To avoid the misunderstanding, I have revised the above reply.

Please try to update the app version, and double ensure the network to retry.

If the issue still persists, you could provide us the following information, and we will help you to further check with our engineer team.
1. App Log
2. Flight controller Log and the time when the issue occurs
3. The screenshot of the App version.
* You could upload to a share drive and send us a link if possible. Thank you for your understanding and tolerance.
2023-9-14
Use props
djiuser_dd2klpYCh9uE
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 06:53
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. To avoid the misunderstanding, I have revised the above reply.

Please try to update the app version, and double ensure the network to retry.

Still having no luck, still says its needs activating, guess previous owner and same problem so returned it to Amazon, Im returning it to, I've spent 5 hours trying to sort this today....Sad as DJI drones have been great in the past...thanks for trying...
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_dd2klpYCh9uE Posted at 9-14 07:12
Still having no luck, still says its needs activating, guess previous owner and same problem so returned it to Amazon, Im returning it to, I've spent 5 hours trying to sort this today....Sad as DJI drones have been great in the past...thanks for trying...

Well noted. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to let us know.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules