Quick Transfer issue
566 3 2023-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrisgp007
lvl.3

South Africa

Hi All
I have the DJI smart controller and have been for awhile using the quick transfer option to transfer all my footages to my cellphone via the bluetooth option.
Now since this last update i cannot do any quick transfer as the smart controller keeps telling me to download the dji fly app which is already been running on my cellphone .
Is there a glitch that DJI technical that didnt see this issue or is it just me??
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that QuickTransfer is a feature that connects the mobile device (without the RC) to your aircraft and downloads the photos and videos from the aircraft to a mobile device through DJI Fly. Here are the steps:

1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the self-diagnostic tests of the aircraft are complete. Quickly press the power button three times to switch to QuickTransfer mode. The aircraft status LEDs will blink blue once switching is successful.

2. Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on the mobile device. Launch DJI Fly and a prompt will appear to connect to the aircraft.

3. Tap Connect. Once successfully connected, the files on the aircraft can be accessed and downloaded at high speed. Note that when connecting the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, you need to press and hold the power button for two seconds to confirm.

If you are trying to transfer the files from DJI RC to a mobile device, kindly please use the Flyshare function. For more information about flyshare, please refer to this link https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper . Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-14
Use props
Chrisgp007
lvl.3

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-14 19:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that QuickTransfer is a feature that connects the mobile device (without the RC) to your aircraft and downloads the photos and videos from the aircraft to a mobile device through DJI Fly. Here are the steps:

1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the self-diagnostic tests of the aircraft are complete. Quickly press the power button three times to switch to QuickTransfer mode. The aircraft status LEDs will blink blue once switching is successful.

Thank Paladin . I tried the way you have suggested and it works . seems alot faster then the way i was trying it out previously.
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Chrisgp007 Posted at 9-19 00:53
Thank Paladin . I tried the way you have suggested and it works . seems alot faster then the way i was trying it out previously.

You are most welcome, Chris! We're glad that you managed to figure it out. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules