Issue with SD Card Access When Mavic Pro is Connected to Windows ...
583 1 2023-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Labajo
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my Mavic Pro drone when connecting it to  my Windows 10 computer using the original USB cable that can connect to  DJI Assistant 1.2.5. The problem is that when the drone is connected,  the SD card cannot be accessed through the computer.

Here are some key details:

• The SD card can be formatted within Go4.
  • The SD card can store photos and videos and can also be read by the computer independently.
  • However, when the drone is connected to the computer, it only shows the drive icon but cannot be read.
On the other hand, the internal storage of the Mavic Pro can be successfully read when connected to the computer.

I've tried various troubleshooting steps, but I haven't been able to  resolve this issue with the SD card access. If anyone has encountered a  similar problem or has any suggestions on how to address it, I would  greatly appreciate your insights.
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to use a different USB communication cable to access the files using a cable. You may also use an SD card reader if you want to connect the SD card to your computer to export the files. If the issue persists, please try to use a different computer. Thank you for your support.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules