2023 Current List of Compatible Smartphones
2892 6 2023-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PacmanPilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1127887 ft
United Kingdom

DJI, can you please provide a list of compatible phones that are currently being sold?  (i.e.: Samsung Galaxy A23 5G, Galaxy A34 5G, Galaxy A54 5G, S22, S23, etc.).
The compatability list you constantly refer your customers to only displays discontinued phones that are over two years old and only sold on backmarket or refurbished websites. https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Where I live, I cannot even buy the Samsung A21 but then again, why would I want to spend $625/£500 for an outdated phone anyway?

DJI is a multi-billion dollar company. How difficult would it be to buy a few dozen phones, load your app into them, and test them with your drones?

Please!?

Frank

2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Frank. We do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this concern of yours to our team for attention. Rest assured that our engineers are working hard for the latest mobile devices to be compatible with the DJI Fly app. Once finalized, we will surely update our website. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-15
Use props
PacmanPilot
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I appreciate your reply. It's obviously so frustrating to so many of your customers, who have been asking for an updated compatibility list for several years now.

I understand the releasing of new smartphones is a never ending challenged, but an once-annual update to the compatibility list would be so beneficial to everyone - both DJI and its customers.

Thanks again and have a productive week ahead!

Frank
2023-9-17
Use props
PacmanPilot
lvl.3
United Kingdom

crickets...
2-12 00:09
Use props
djiuser_E88qOnmyNBPU
lvl.1

Lebanon

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-9-15 23:27
Hi, Frank. We do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this concern of yours to our team for attention. Rest assured that our engineers are working hard for the latest mobile devices to be compatible with the DJI Fly app. Once finalized, we will surely update our website. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day ahead.

Hi
I have the same problem with samsung a54 5g
2-21 05:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_E88qOnmyNBPU Posted at 2-21 05:56
Hi
I have the same problem with samsung a54 5g

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI App are you using also for what specific DJI drone? Please keep us posted. Thank you.  
2-23 02:33
Use props
djiuser_sz3odYYjCEgd
New

Canada

Will the Dji mini 3 pro be compatible with the pixel 7?
3-23 02:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules