Customer Service
1080 4 2015-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hammerdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34442 ft

United States

Sharing my response to a DJI onlinesales survey I just filled out and sent to DJI. See below--
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Package was improperly shipped by DJI to me first time around and returned to DJI by shipper due to improper hazmat labeling. After which DJI took around a week to even bother returning even a single one of the emails I sent to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]. DJI never acknowledged their mistake nor tried to do ANYTHING to make up my loss of time up to me. Overnight shipping or even store credit would have been appreciated but was not offered even though I asked for overnight shipping on the second go around. At one point during the first week of no return communications with DJI, I sent an email requesting my money returned and the order canceled. That request was never even acknowledged.

Note that one of the main reasons why many decide not to do business with DJI is because of stories like this one being shared throughout the community. Not because of your products but because of your support of those products. Anyone spending $200 for a battery that only last 18 minutes or almost $3000 for a flying camera (I1) expects at the VERY least prompt communication when they have a problem with it…

I`m very very disappointed with DJI customer support and will be sharing my experiences on the user forums.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I`ll never make this mistake again. Any further purchases will be made via local dealers...

2015-9-2
Use props
ray_gauvreau
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-9-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, hammerdrone, sorry to hear that. Has your problem been solved yet? May I know your order number? I will try to help.
2015-9-6
Use props
hammerdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34442 ft

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-9-6 17:30
Hi, hammerdrone, sorry to hear that. Has your problem been solved yet? May I know your order number? ...

I now have my batteries. Unfortunately it just took WAAAAY longer than it really needed to without DJI doing Anything to make amends. (Again DJI screwed the pooch by not applying the appropriate hazmat labels in initial shipping which caused a shipping redirect).

I fear the day I actually have to send my bird in for repairs. I hate to admit but it truly makes me not to even want to even fly, which also feeds the whole "why did I make this purchase" question many start asking themselves in this forum (then share with their friends).

Your customers don`t ask for the software/hardware to be 100% perfect every time all the time for we know that type of perfection is almost impossible to achieve as we`re all human after all. What DJIs customers DO ask is something far easier for DJI to achieve - something that every (seasoned) company selling widget xyz expecting customer x to purchase and repurchase (and tell their friends to purchase) is.... TO SUPPLY TOP-NITCH SUPPORT FOR WIDGET XYZ! If im not happy am I taken care of promptly? Can I call someone who is knowledgeable or are they reading from the same script I just found online? Am I treated like a neighbor or a number? Am I treated as a priority or a problem? All these things tell new customers Exactly what DJI thinks of current customer as well as future customers.

Personal note-
The reason why I purchased my bird from the US dealer I did, even though they promised the bird was in stock (on ebay and turned out it wasen`t) was because the second it was in stock - they sent it to me overnight even though I didn't pay for it. They did whatever it took to make it right and I had the direct number of the sales rep that was working my sale. NO email address, no automated attendant Loop.

If DJI is at all concerned with customer feedback please take this and do something with it. Otherwise your competitors will.
2015-9-7
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

hammerdrone Posted at 2015-9-8 08:25
I now have my batteries. Unfortunately it just took WAAAAY longer than it really needed to without  ...

Thanks for your reply and glad to hear that you have received the battery.  We feel deeply sorry for the unhappy experience and all the inconvenience caused.
As our company is growing so fast, there are factors out of our reach, which may lead to customer dissatisfaction.
We understand that no matter customers complain or show appreciation here, both of you care about DJI. Thanks for sharing your feeling and the reminder.
Currently, customers can send email to onlinesales@dji.com and live chat with us for help.  We are working around the clock to train our staff and expand the support team,  to improve shipment and after-sales service,so as to serve our customers to the fullest.
Your confidence is much appreciated.
2015-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules