Device not found using plug adapter
555 1 2023-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hicksteinc
New

Germany

The Problem Description :

Every time I connect the device to my Samsung S22 using the plug adapter and open the DJI Mimo app to locate the Osmo, it searches but always displays a "Device not found" message. Additionally, whenever I connect it, the Osmo starts charging.

I recently reordered the DJI Osmo Pocket 2, and this new pocket device seems to have been configured previously. It doesn't appear brand new. After registering the device, it shows the date from December 2022 as the initial registration.

This situation is very frustrating, and I hope to find a solution.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hickstein
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the steps below:
1. If there is a mobile phone case, please remove it to ensure sufficient contact between the smartphone adapter and the mobile phone port.
2. Check whether the smartphone adapter and the Osmo product universal port’s contact pin are dirty or damaged.
a) If it is damaged, purchase a smartphone adapter
b) If it is dirty, please wipe it with rubbing alcohol. Let it dry before use.
3. For Android mobile phones: please enable the USB debugging function in the mobile phone’s mobile settings (make sure that the mobile phone has entered the Developer Options).
After connecting the smartphone adapter to the mobile phone, select “Only Charged” first. If it doesn’t work, try another mode and try again.
Hard restart the mobile phone.
4. Check whether the mobile phone’s data transmission is functioning by connecting the mobile phone to the computer.
a) If the computer cannot transmit data to the mobile phone, it indicates that there might be an error with the mobile phone settings/mobile phone port.
b) If the computer can transmit data to the mobile phone, it indicates that there is no error with the mobile phone settings/mobile phone port.
5. If possible, try to use another mobile phone (on the compatibility list or a mobile phone of another system) for testing to help determine the reason for the issue.
You can also contact our DJI Support for assistance if you think you have received an old unit or try contacting the reseller. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules