WIND-4
972 3 2023-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wagkrik
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, anyone with a WIND-4 drone to help me with some questions?
I can't find information about this model, my drone came without the communication cable from the A3 pro controller to the distribution board, I purchased the cable from the M600, but I would like to validate the connection.

2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Wagkrik. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for confirmation. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-9-15
Use props
Wagkrik
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-15 21:29
Hi, Wagkrik. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for confirmation. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

Hi, I already did this, DJI's response is that this equipment is discontinued, they instructed me to buy a new one, I thought this was absurd, my healthy drone was dropped, it is in excellent condition, a piece of equipment of very high value being treated as an item disposable.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wagkrik Posted at 9-16 06:02
Hi, I already did this, DJI's response is that this equipment is discontinued, they instructed me to buy a new one, I thought this was absurd, my healthy drone was dropped, it is in excellent condition, a piece of equipment of very high value being treated as an item disposable.

Hi, Wagkrik. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We have confirmed with our relevant team that Wind-4 has ended its service, Except for the unlocking service, which can still be applied normally, other technical support and after-sales repair services have been terminated. Perhaps you can provide some photos of the wire, so we can forward it to our relevant team and they will try to help confirm.
2023-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules