option high-res grid not created html and css file
627 6 2023-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergiokampa
lvl.1

Brazil

When I use it with the high-res grid option, it creates the photos but does not create the html and css files. as in the video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8xRC5BELQ.
How to activate the creation of the html and css file for viewing in the browser?

2023-9-15
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it creating any of the extra folders? I'm on the latest firmware and it did it just fine during my test.

Screenshot 2023-09-15 212148.png
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, sergiokampa. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for confirmation. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-9-15
Use props
sergiokampa
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, sorry, it is generating the files, but I had downloaded the images for the RC Pro control and the files were not there, but they were on the drone's card. Sorry, I'm new to drones.thanks.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sergiokampa Posted at 9-16 05:15
Hello, sorry, it is generating the files, but I had downloaded the images for the RC Pro control and the files were not there, but they were on the drone's card. Sorry, I'm new to drones.thanks.

Thank you for the update, sergiokampa. Great to know that you have figured it out. Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-9-19
Use props
khanzain
lvl.1

India

If the tool or software you're using isn't generating the HTML and CSS files as expected when selecting the "high-res grid" option, there could be a few reasons for this:

Software Limitations: The tool you're using may not have the capability to generate HTML and CSS files for the high-res grid option. Check the software documentation or support resources to confirm if this feature is supported.

Settings Configuration: Review the settings or preferences of the tool to ensure that the option for generating HTML and CSS files is enabled. Sometimes, this feature may be disabled by default or require specific configurations to activate.

Version Compatibility: Ensure that you're using the correct version of the software as demonstrated in the video example. Newer or older versions may have differences in functionality or features, including file generation options.

User Error: Double-check your workflow to ensure that you're following the correct steps as shown in the video example. Sometimes, overlooking a step or incorrectly configuring options can lead to unexpected results.

Software Updates: Check if there are any software updates available for the tool you're using. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that may address issues related to file generation.

If you've exhausted these troubleshooting steps and are still unable to generate the HTML and CSS files for the high-res grid option, consider reaching out to the software's support team or community forums for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance or solutions tailored to your situation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   There are several websites that offer free online HTML training courses.                                                                                                                                             1. https://iqratechnology.com/academy/html-training/                                                                                                                                                                            2. https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

2-27 01:56
Use props
khanzain
lvl.1

India

Iqra Tech Offers Free Online Courses

Iqra Technology provides a range of free online courses aimed at empowering individuals with valuable skills and knowledge. These courses cover diverse topics, catering to various interests and career paths. Through accessible and interactive online platforms, Iqra Tech ensures that learners have the opportunity to enhance their abilities and stay competitive in today's dynamic job market. With a commitment to promoting lifelong learning and professional development, Iqra Tech's free online courses serve as a valuable resource for individuals seeking to expand their horizons and achieve their goals.
https://iqratechnology.com/academy/

3-18 22:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules