Bad experience Avata drone crashed and gone ,so dissapointed!
510 9 2023-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2625 ft

Israel

Hello everyone, before I start I must say I had high expectations really was excited about this product and I paid my best money for it.
I went outside today to fly the drone next to my settlement which is really wide open area, full of vision, and important of all recommended area for flight.
SO i did! offurtunatetly after 1 minute of flying and something like 30 40 meters away maximum from my spawn, I flew above a dump and there is a little road above like a little bridge, when I pass this area which is 30 meters away from me almost in direct visual and contact, the drone lost signal and I lost the signal ofc on the goggles, and offortunately the drone crashed into the stinky water. and more or less thats it, my drone assure rest it peace.
my question as a client, or fan.
how the hell is that fit the descreptions of this products which is telling us it can be used up till 9 10 KM!!!!!!!!!!!!
when in reality this is so far from the truth!
I had many GPS and vision issues on the goggles always when I had my previous flights, and I always got in troubles with the range and the quality of it!
And I must say that I always flew it in open wide areas which the perfect places for flying a drone!
always recommended places.

After today I lost the faith about this products.
I spent a fucking 1500 Dollars on that ..., im not a wealthy guy.
me and my daughter are really dissapointed.
and from my experience that I know this world the justice wouldnt serve as it should.
if it was a case on my responsibiliity I swear I would take it like a man.
but 30 40 meters away and than I lost my gps and my signal and the drone crashed like kid's toy into a dump!
its fucking 1500 dollars for that combo! its a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you guys will check this case and youll see that the justice is with me and im not lying, and you have to take the responsibility for kind of that ...!
this is unacceptable really.
BTW now im waiting for the DJI crew answers.
hope for the best.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We saw that you have submit the case but we were unable to check your case number by your Forum account. May we know did you contact your dealer and submitted the case? If so, would you please tell me which store and what is the SN and you email address, phone number in PM? Thank you.
2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6
lvl.1

Israel

I cant contact the dealer sir because its holidays now, and what should they tell me? I dont have the drone. he crashed into the dump.
now its a week of holiday and after it again, besically this entire month its full of holidays. so even if I will in monday, that probably going to take so long.
i dont deserve it really.
its so annoying.
how they can help me? its a failure of technical issues.
you are the only address for it sir.
2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6
lvl.1

Israel

only now Im identify you as a woman so, thanks anyway for you respawn.
but who's take the responsibillity on that case? really!
this is so furstrate as hell.
its not like I took any dangerous action, or did something crazy. I did the minimun of the minimum! flew 30 40 meters away and facing this ... is out of this world after this product coast me like 1500 dollars which is big amount of money for me mem.
2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6
lvl.1

Israel

BTW I bought it from the dutyfree of israeli airport.
so I cant even go to the store or something like this....
but I have no product so I have nothing to show....
the drone is gone into a deep dump forever and ever.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6 Posted at 9-16 05:09
BTW I bought it from the dutyfree of israeli airport.
so I cant even go to the store or something like this....
but I have no product so I have nothing to show....

Thank you for your reply. We will confirm with our teams first.
To protect your privacy, we copied the information you gave and deleted the post.
Note: Please click REPLY to comment so that it can notify us of your replies.
2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-16 07:08
Thank you for your reply. We will confirm with our teams first.
To protect your privacy, we copied the information you gave and deleted the post.
Note: Please click REPLY to comment so that it can notify us of your replies.

Please contact me soon mem and bring some hope with you because I wanna use the product again.
Im not looking for anything else just to receive new one as you take the responsibillity for that as soon as you analyze the case you will see that im 100 precent right Nd honest.
2023-9-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6 Posted at 9-16 07:33
Please contact me soon mem and bring some hope with you because I wanna use the product again.
Im not looking for anything else just to receive new one as you take the responsibillity for that as soon as you analyze the case you will see that im 100 precent right Nd honest.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. The dealer is from the Authorized Service Center. He will help you submit the case, apply for data analysis, and send the drone for repair.
Provided that you want to access our official after-sales services, please contact the local service center first. We contacted the dealer and he will help you later.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2023-9-18
Use props
djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6
lvl.1

Israel

Im still waiting for caring and service, execpt empty words you said nothing. and im saying the same things again and again, and nobody is listen.
I hope youll read the DM  messages that I send you.
still waiting for proper answers and proper treatment.
because till now you are making fun of me.
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QF5M3rhCrHJ6 Posted at 9-18 02:20
Im still waiting for caring and service, execpt empty words you said nothing. and im saying the same things again and again, and nobody is listen.
I hope youll read the DM  messages that I send you.
still waiting for proper answers and proper treatment.

As we have explained in DM and above, it requires you to submit a case first so that we can help you get the after-sales services, including data analysis, flyaway case, or regular repair case.
And you need to contact the local dealer to submit the case for you.
Please calm down and submit the case. Thank you.
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules