Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ground Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,
I'm just testing the waypoints with the Air 3. Goes everything so far without problems, only that with me the lines between the points are always black (see picture) and are not green, as it is seen in the YouTube videos. Can someone tell me something about this?

Waypoint_Black_Line.jpg
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Is your phone in Dark Mode? If so, please try disabling Dark mode and check again. If the issue still persists, please make sure the DJI Fly App is the latest version or reinstall the App. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-9-18
Use props
Ground Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 9-18 03:35
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Is your phone in Dark Mode? If so, please try disabling Dark mode and check again. If the issue still persists, please make sure the DJI Fly App is the latest version or reinstall the App. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.

Hello,

no the phone is not dark mode. I have also tried two different phones, unfortunately both have the black lines between the green dots. I have downloaded the latest DJI Fly app. I have uninstalled the DJI Fly App and reinstalled again. Unfortunately, the black lines are still there.
2023-9-18
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Are the lines black when the mission is running?
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ground Pilot Posted at 9-18 04:07
Hello,

no the phone is not dark mode. I have also tried two different phones, unfortunately both have the black lines between the green dots. I have downloaded the latest DJI Fly app. I have uninstalled the DJI Fly App and reinstalled again. Unfortunately, the black lines are still there.

Hi, Ground Pilot. I'm going to refer this issue to our relevant team. I sent you a personal message asking for some information. Please, kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-18
Use props
Ground Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 9-18 04:30
Hi, Ground Pilot. I'm going to refer this issue to our relevant team. I sent you a personal message asking for some information. Please, kindly check your inbox. Have a great day ahead.

Hello Tony,

is there anything new yet? I unfortunately still have these thick black linen :0(
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ground Pilot Posted at 10-29 04:13
Hello Tony,

is there anything new yet? I unfortunately still have these thick black linen :0(

Hi, Ground Pilot. May I know what is the Fly App version you are in right now? Sorry about the late response, I will check back with the team. Thank you for your patience.
2023-10-29
Use props
Ground Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 10-29 04:27
Hi, Ground Pilot. May I know what is the Fly App version you are in right now? Sorry about the late response, I will check back with the team. Thank you for your patience.

Hello DJI Tony,

I am currently using the version Android V 1.12.2 on the following devices TRIPLTEK tablet 17.8 cm (7 inches) with Android 9 and Midgard Pro 7inch tablet with Android 10 and a Samsung s23 Ultra with Android 13. In all devices is the same problem with the black lines.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules