RS3 Pro will not power off and will not auto-calibrate.
1663 4 2023-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans698170f4
lvl.1
United States

Other users have had this issue.  Firmware is 1.04.00.00.  I'm guessing since the unit is linked to my account DJI techs can see some details about the unit?

When I turn the unit off, the battery grip lights stay on.  If I turn the unit back on it will not unlock or move and auto calibration does not work.  The screen comes on and is responsive, but the motors do nothing.  The ONLY way to "wake up" the motors and locking features again is to completely remove the battery and reattach.  Here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eboq9vOpXVo
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please check if there is an exact error message when the auto-tune fails? If yes, please provide the error message to me for better confirmation.
Try to restore the gimbal to factory settings. If the app can be connected, please try to refresh the firmware and check again (downgrade the firmware and update to the latest, method: Tap the list in the upper left corner to enter the "About" page, tap the firmware version, press and hold the text of the firmware version for 5 seconds in "Firmware version", and then you can choose the version which you wish to downgrade to.)

If the issue persists, you may need to send the whole gimbal back to us for better confirmation. Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_mVQ1kJheQjLb
lvl.1
United States

I have this same issue, any solution? Rs3 pro, just got it yesterday and already this happened. I tried updating and down grading and re updating firmware, no avail. Would love a solution but doesn’t seem likely judging by the responses other people have gotten. I’m probably going to have to send it back I’m guessing… hopefully the replacement doesn’t do this.
2023-12-13
Use props
AR_Mallard
New

United States

I see Im not the only one. Error Code 1014.
2023-12-17
Use props
psalter1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151411 ft
United States

Same issue.  This along with the horizon always being off makes this an unusable tool.  Moving on to another brand.
2-29 02:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules