2048 3 2023-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gringojack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54114 ft
France

Hello
How do I modify personal data (name, addresses) in the DJI account?
Thankyou

2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, if you need to change the email of your DJI account, please ensure that the email you are going to change has not been registered in DJI.
Go to this website: https://my.dji.com/?from=store-nav, tap Manage My Account, and tap your email address to change the address.
If you need to change the name, you can stay on DJI Forum, and enter your personal profile, Settings, to change the name. Hope this helps.

2023-9-18
Use props
N3NTJ
lvl.1
United States

I am also in need of changing my email address as I have retired and can no longer access my old email address which is associated with my DJI account. Looks like the only way to change email accounts on my DJI account is for DJI to send an email to my old email address (which I can't access any more). Since I retired, I've changed my old email address to new email address on various other (non-DJI) accounts and had no issue doing so. Not sure why DJI makes it so hard.
3-27 05:58
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

N3NTJ Posted at 3-27 05:58
I am also in need of changing my email address as I have retired and can no longer access my old email address which is associated with my DJI account. Looks like the only way to change email accounts on my DJI account is for DJI to send an email to my old email address (which I can't access any more). Since I retired, I've changed my old email address to new email address on various other (non-DJI) accounts and had no issue doing so. Not sure why DJI makes it so hard.

Hi, there. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We recommend sending an email to our relevant team at support@dji.com with the aircraft serial number and a screenshot of [My Account] at https://www.dji.com for immediate assistance with this. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
3-27 14:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules