Returning Items to DJI
553 3 2023-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davedrone
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi to all,

Has anyone in the UK had to return items to DJI at their request ?

and specifically a Mini 2 battery ?

Just wondering where you had to send it and how much it cost to post ?  

The battery is under warranty so I shouldn't have to pay for the replacement.

Thought I'd ask here as I'm currently going through the prolonged drip-fed email ping-pong with DJI ...... can you do a/  now do b/  then c/  just confirm a/ and now do d/ etc, etc, etc, thanks for choosing DJI and have a nice day !

2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide us details on why the battery needs to be sent in? You can also contact https://www.dji.com/support for immediate assistance. Have a wonderful day!
2023-9-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What's the problem with the battery?
It will be interesting to see the replies you get because getting a battery to wherever may be difficult.
I think DJI normally pay the carriage. If it ends up going 'back' I suspect it will end up going to Amsterdam and there will be customs paperwork to fill out. Be careful to ensure that any such paper work is correctly and completely filled out otherwise you might getting a bill from customs.
2023-9-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes,     they created a UPS shipping label for me and I put the products in a box, stuck the label on and took it to the UPS drop off point,  I also had to print out three copies of the invoice for customs but DJI supplied those in a pack along with good instructions.  
2023-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules