7351 71 2023-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

What is Help Center?
To help you quickly understand and use DJI products, or to find solutions to issues during daily use, Help Center has been launched on the official DJI website, providing product introductions, usage tips, issue troubleshooting, and guidelines.

How do I access Help Center?
1. DJI official website: Go to the DJI official website, click “Support”, and enter keywords in the search box to navigate to Help Center.
1.png
2. DJI Store App: “Service” > “Help Center”;
3. DJI Fly App: “Profile” > “Service and Support” > “More Services”;
4. DJI Mimo App: “Profile” > “Settings” > “Support” > “Service Request and Inquiry” > “Learn More”;
5. DJI SmartFarm App: “Profile” > “Help Center”.

How do I use Help Center?

2.png
Let's take Help Center on the DJI official website as an example. Click "Support," enter keywords in the search box, and then click "Search”.

Example 1: To learn how to update the firmware, click on the search box and find the article titled "Updating Your Drone Firmware" in the "Helpful Guides" section. Then click on the article to directly access the corresponding interface, or you can enter the keyword "firmware" in the search box.
3.png

Example 2: To quickly access the usage instructions for products, enter the product model and relevant keywords, such as 'Air 3 Beginner's'.
4.png
Example 3: To find solutions to any product issues through self-troubleshooting, perform a progressive search using keywords such as “Aircraft Unable to Take off”.
5.png
When the article is relatively long, click “Contents” on the right and select the corresponding chapter to quickly navigate to the specific part you wish to view.
6.png

What’s in Help Center?

Beginner’s Guide (☜ click to view relevant articles): Comprehensive instructions for unboxing, usage, and other operations of the products.
Example: A Beginner's Guide to DJI Air 3

Self-Troubleshooting (☜ click to view relevant articles): Find solutions for any product usage issues.
Example: [Self-Troubleshooting] App Crashes

Service Plans (☜ click to view relevant articles): Learn about how to purchase and use DJI Care service plans.
Example: DJI Care Refresh Purchase Guide

Accessory Compatibility (☜ click to view relevant articles): Learn about whether the accessories of different product models are interchangeable, including batteries, remote controllers, and chargers.
Example: Aircraft Accessory Compatibility

Solutions (☜ click to view relevant articles): Locate causes and find solutions based on issue descriptions.
Example: Solutions for Slow Charging Issue of DJI Air 3

Flyaway (☜ click to view relevant articles): Know more about flight environments requirements, preflight preparations, and flight safety precautions after takeoff.
Example: Flyaway Tips: What to Do When Drone Flies Away

Function Introduction (☜ click to view relevant articles): Learn more about the various features and precautions of DJI products and apps.
Example: Introduction to Waypoint Flight Mode of DJI Fly

Repair Service (☜ click to view relevant articles): Learn about the product replacement and return policies, steps for submitting an Online Repair Request and checking a repair case, and what to do if aircraft flyaway occurs.
Example: Repair Service Application Instructions

Orders & Billing (☜ click to view relevant articles): Understand the guidelines for order logistics tracking, order payments, invoices, and order cancellation & refund.
Example: DJI Online Store - Order FAQ

How can I obtain further help?
Providing Feedback:
To provide feedback or suggest improvements for any content, go to the bottom and click on “Helpful?”. Select “No” to indicate the reason for your feedback and specify your concern. DJI will arrange for specific expert to follow up on it.

Obtaining Further Help:
If you fail to find a solution to your problem and require customer services, click “Contact Online Customer Service” at the bottom of the current interface.
7.png

2023-9-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

It is a very good thing. There is very good information.
On the other hand, in some place, it smacks of bot work.

e.g

Question :
1.JPG

Answer :
2.JPG

I'm not sure what to press:
3.JPG

How do I perform radiometric calibration on a P4 Multispectral camera? (dji.com)

2023-9-20
Use props
Евгений Снарский
New

Ukraine

Дочка на iPhon 13 встановила додаток DJI FLY але загрузилась стара версія і не оновлюється до останньої.У чому причина?
2023-9-20
Use props
ADMIN12312312312312
New

Hong Kong

Hello,I'm sorry about what happened to you
2023-9-25
Use props
ADMIN12312312312312
New

Hong Kong

Hello,I'm sorry about what happened to you
2023-9-25
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

So the only information this new tool has for the Mavic 3 Enterprise is how to find the serial number...  which just brings you to a generic DJI products page. Very helpful indeed. Screenshot 2023-09-25 182719.png
2023-9-25
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5018169 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great to see more support. Thank You
2023-9-28
Use props
Kenneth Green
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you for writing everything down in such detail!
2023-9-29
Use props
Dji mitko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2764423 ft
Bulgaria

hello, I bought a dji mini 4 pro fly more combo with an order, I'm waiting for it to arrive in Bulgaria, how can I order the care refresh insurance from your page or when activating the drone, I can order it, thank you in advance and see you soon, sorry for the bad English  as I don't understand and use a translator
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dji mitko Posted at 10-9 05:03
hello, I bought a dji mini 4 pro fly more combo with an order, I'm waiting for it to arrive in Bulgaria, how can I order the care refresh insurance from your page or when activating the drone, I can order it, thank you in advance and see you soon, sorry for the bad English  as I don't understand and use a translator

Hello there, Dji mitko. Congratulations on your new drone. Here is the link to order the Care Refresh plan: https://store.dji.com/bg/product ... 1&set_region=BG you will need to provide the serial number when purchasing the plan. Another way is when you receive your new drone, you will get a prompt to get the Care Refresh when activating the Mini 4 Pro. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-9
Use props
clark.he0118
lvl.1

China

Do different countries have different height restrictions
2023-10-13
Use props
djiuser_dbwZ6mVGzcdh
New
Flight distance : 5374 ft
Ghana

Hello, please my Air 2s controller isn’t charging and I can’t control my drone.Any help?
2023-10-17
Use props
djiuser_dbwZ6mVGzcdh
New
Flight distance : 5374 ft
Ghana

Hello, please my Air 2s controller isn’t charging and I can’t control my drone.Any help?
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_dbwZ6mVGzcdh Posted at 10-17 00:42

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. If I may ask, are you able to turn it on or does it light up when you charge it? Thank you.
2023-10-17
Use props
djiuser_0nyZu1q1WtEr
New
Flight distance : 516184 ft
  • >>>
Sudan

You're welcome
I have a problem with Mavic Air 2
My sensor shows an error 180016
2023-11-9
Use props
fansd71e0e0d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52853950 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hilfe für die Höhenbegrenzungen.

2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansd71e0e0d Posted at 11-13 08:23
Hilfe für die Höhenbegrenzungen.

Hello there. I hope you are doing well today. May I know what's with the height limit? Thank you very much.
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_0nyZu1q1WtEr Posted at 11-9 05:52
You're welcome
I have a problem with Mavic Air 2
My sensor shows an error 180016

Hi there. Have you already tried calibrating the vision sensor using the DJI Assistant 2? You can download the Assistant 2 to your computer here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. You can also use this link to be guided on calibrating the vision sensor: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-13
Use props
Rakesh.R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4239 ft

India

Hi...

Iam Facing battery backup issues with my DJI RC -N1 Controller.. with the fully Charged i Can get only 2 hrs of backup... As per the Spec it should be 4-6hrs of backup.
Please Help me...
And FYI this is 2 years Old (very minimal use) i purchased from another person..

1000040407.jpg
2023-11-16
Use props
djiuser_QqGT8dWNvELx
New

Venezuela

How can I go connect my headphone Sony to control the   can live on YouTube  rmtp air 3?
My Sony headphone has Bluetooth connection

When scan Bluetooth with control it does no appear.  Currently headphones has not type c connector
2023-11-26
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5018169 ft
  • >>>
United States

The support has been excellent thus far.
2023-12-3
Use props
fans739fac1d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 453533 ft
Ivory Coast

Hello Dji support, please I need help, my Dji Rc pro screen is broken, can you help pls, i am in Abidjan-Côte d'Ivoire.
20231217_193317.jpg
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans739fac1d Posted at 12-17 11:37
Hello Dji support, please I need help, my Dji Rc pro screen is broken, can you help pls, i am in Abidjan-Côte d'Ivoire.

Hi, there. Sorry about what happened to your remote. You can use the following link to check the nearest DJI-authorized service center in your location to get it repaired: https://www.dji.com/global/service/repair/centers. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-17
Use props
djiuser_QAiLE2irChiM
New

South Korea

Hi dji,

I bought my osmo pocket 3 in Indonesia and still in warranty, now I'm in tokyo, can I repair my osmo pocket 3 in tokyo? My problem is that my osmo pocket can't rotate smoothly.
So far i know dji don't have international warranty, but please let me know how I can repair in tokyo, cause i will stay in Japan for 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
David H
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_QAiLE2irChiM Posted at 12-22 18:54
Hi dji,

I bought my osmo pocket 3 in Indonesia and still in warranty, now I'm in tokyo, can I repair my osmo pocket 3 in tokyo? My problem is that my osmo pocket can't rotate smoothly.

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. You can submit a repair request using this link: https://repair.dji.com/jp/repair/index. The Repair Service will be completed within 5 working days after DJI receives your product (if data analysis is required, it takes about an additional 3 working days). DJI will send you an email notification once the product is shipped. Have a great day.
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_F3eSZH9W6DCy
New
Australia

It won’t let start a new post but I’m after some help.

I’m trying to connect my drone to my phone. Recently upgraded phone and first time using drone since. It only offers me the connection guide button in the right corner, there’s no connect to device. Tried different wires and different mobile device but nothing. I can’t see if there’s any updates to do because I can’t connect to my drone. Don’t know if I’m being stupid or not but it’s getting very frustrating.

Thanks.
1-22 18:56
Use props
djiuser_3UOZxNidVHeV
lvl.1

United States

I have a DJI mini 3, and I’ve been noticing that it gains a few feet while hovering with my hands of the controls. In 30 seconds, it went from 10 to 13/14 feet. Can anyone think of why it is doing this?
1-23 14:54
Use props
djiuser_3UOZxNidVHeV
lvl.1

United States

I am wondering why my mini 3 gains a few feet while hovering. Over a 30 second span, it went from 10 to 13 feet. Can anyone think of why this may be?
1-23 17:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_3UOZxNidVHeV Posted at 1-23 17:30
I am wondering why my mini 3 gains a few feet while hovering. Over a 30 second span, it went from 10 to 13 feet. Can anyone think of why this may be?

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the steps below and see if it would help. Feel free to skip the steps already done.
1. Ensure that the aircraft mode is normal, i.e., the GPS signal is strong and the aircraft is in non-ATTI mode.
2. Check whether the device drift or unsteady hovering is within the hovering accuracy range, which is shown in the Specifications of the corresponding product on the DJI official website.
You can also post a video for us to further check, if possible.
3. Try flying to a different location and check if the issue will persist
4. Check the propellers and the state of the motors. Check whether any motor rotates abnormally when the propellers are not mounted.
5. Make sure that there is no magnetic interference. It is recommended to place the aircraft on level ground for IMU calibration and compass calibration.
6. Check whether the control stick is being pushed. If the stick movement is offset, the remote controller should be calibrated.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
1-24 02:30
Use props
djiuser_3UOZxNidVHeV
lvl.1

United States

Thanks DJI Tony. Will do.
1-24 04:59
Use props
djiuser_eNcXrR160RLS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 497589 ft
Greece

good evening after upgrading the dji fly app to version 1.12.8 on my Lenovo Tab P11 (2nd Gen) tablet, with android 13 it shows this picture I am attaching the app is frozen and stuck not working.  In previous version 12.1.6 it worked fine.  The tablet was upgraded to Android 13, followed by the dji app upgrade to 12.1.8, and it doesn't work.  Thanks.
Screenshot_20240126-160731.png
1-26 06:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are most welcome. Please let us know if the issue persists so we can help you further. Have a great day ahead.
1-28 03:34
Use props
djiuser_OgA2mLWOznmm
New

Sudan

Hi I have matric 350 rtk
Dose the company have any problem
If I moded the Dron
I mean is it kinda of illegal to mod the 350
Rtk
Is it even possible to edit the firmware
I'm talking about the Dron itself not the controller
1-30 05:45
Use props
djiuser_lXIU2ERiPAgP
New
Flight distance : 82 ft

Pakistan

Plz my account verified
2-1 04:44
Use props
djiuser_XrV2M6yjU6Ib
New
Flight distance : 133343 ft
Bangladesh

DJI Ronin RS3 Cut File (Decal skin) template please send link in comment reply...  Thanksgiving
Screenshot_2024-02-03-20-43-49-804_com.facebook.orca.jpg
2-3 06:44
Use props
djiuser_4PxDVPV7y2k0
New

United States

Hello, I just recently bought a DJI FPV, and I’m having difficulty connecting the aircraft to my V2 Goggles. I was following the connection guide and once I got to where I need to pair the aircraft to the goggles, it doesn’t automatically pair, and when I hold the power button for 4 seconds to manually pair the two, it does not make the “beep” sound it is supposed make. I’ve restarted the entire connection process numerous times over and I still keep having this issue. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
2-3 22:04
Use props
djiuser_IisOqcpyok1w
New
United Arab Emirates

Hi can I use FPV goggles with DJI mini 2 se?
2-4 03:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_IisOqcpyok1w Posted at 2-4 03:39
Hi can I use FPV goggles with DJI mini 2 se?

We do apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately, it is currently not supported. We will document your concern and forward it to the relevant department for further evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-5 02:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4PxDVPV7y2k0 Posted at 2-3 22:04
Hello, I just recently bought a DJI FPV, and I’m having difficulty connecting the aircraft to my V2 Goggles. I was following the connection guide and once I got to where I need to pair the aircraft to the goggles, it doesn’t automatically pair, and when I hold the power button for 4 seconds to manually pair the two, it does not make the “beep” sound it is supposed make. I’ve restarted the entire connection process numerous times over and I still keep having this issue. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, what is the model of the aircraft are you using? Thank you.
2-5 02:58
Use props
mohasin shaikh
New

India

Dji mavic classic 3
Vision sensor unavailable backward forward problem sensor is error

2-7 00:15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now