United States

Thank you.
2-14 13:26
Use props
djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90630 ft
United States

I apologize if I am in the wrong place but I sent my new fpv drone and remote to dji and it's been there for 22 days now.While flying straight the drone has a wiggle in the goggles and while watching my sd card footage from the drone afterwards so they told me to send the Drone and the remote in and I was under the assumption they would just replace the controller seeing that it's brand new and I just opened it, well for the entire 22 days it has been on the inspection part of the service so I messaged them after about 15 days and they apologized and said that they are working on it and then a few days after I messaged back again still nothing so finally 3 days ago I requested them to send me back my drone and controller just the way it is and I will handle it myself and then also put in a request for a manager or supervisor to call me back which never happened so I just called back again and requested the same two things send back my drone and have a manager call me,Please help  me!
2-15 08:20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P Posted at 2-15 08:20
I apologize if I am in the wrong place but I sent my new fpv drone and remote to dji and it's been there for 22 days now.While flying straight the drone has a wiggle in the goggles and while watching my sd card footage from the drone afterwards so they told me to send the Drone and the remote in and I was under the assumption they would just replace the controller seeing that it's brand new and I just opened it, well for the entire 22 days it has been on the inspection part of the service so I messaged them after about 15 days and they apologized and said that they are working on it and then a few days after I messaged back again still nothing so finally 3 days ago I requested them to send me back my drone and controller just the way it is and I will handle it myself and then also put in a request for a manager or supervisor to call me back which never happened so I just called back again and requested the same two things send back my drone and have a manager call me,Please help  me!

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience, we noticed your main post and replied to it, for better follow-up, please keep us updated on the main post directly, thank you.
2-15 23:00
Use props
fans739fac1d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 453533 ft
Ivory Coast

Hello DJI Forum,

I need help, my 1X zoom on my mavic 3 pro drone doesn't work( no picture at all), since this morning
17081028300991367523407667111646.jpg
2-16 08:55
Use props
djiuser_RbJlHYF1CHWh
New

Portugal

Dji rs3 mini is compatible with canon eos 250d
2-17 15:20
Use props
djiuser_UENKqVFTBbT8
New

United States

Hi, I recently purchased a DJI Osmo Pocket 3 for my wifes business and recently randomly lost the footage she filmed.  The SD card comes up empty. There also seems to be very minimal responses to people losing footage while using the dji pocket osmo.. feels like quite a serious problem with no official response on how to recover lost files from the DJI team. Considering this being a “high quality”and  pricey product I was hoping for there to be more info on data recovery,  not simple general responses that lead nowhere/also are not from third party websites that give misleading/potentially dangerous information. Itd be great if there was a clearer answer regarding this issue on an official thread. Im not resorting to downloading a program that ive never heard of from a website ive never heard to recover important data. If there is no solution, that is fine but the lack of information provided directly by the DJI team on a google search is frustrating. Very difficult to contact/navigate
2-19 11:17
Use props
djiuser_F3eSZH9W6DCy
New
Australia

I’m trying to connect my drone to my phone and it won’t let me. Recently upgraded iPhone and it only offers me the connection guide in the corner. I don’t know if I need to do an update but it won’t let me as I can’t connect to the drone to check. Can anyone help me out with this please?

Thank you
2-21 00:05
Use props
Tomgr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17798530 ft

Greece

five months ago I sent my Phantom 4 pro v2 for gps change. They replaced it but the new drone they sent had a problem in gimbal. since then I have sent my drone back 6 times and they keep sending me 6 drones that have a problem in gimbal.....unacceptable service!!!
2-21 06:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_RbJlHYF1CHWh Posted at 2-17 15:20
Dji rs3 mini is compatible with canon eos 250d

Hi, djiuser_RbJlHYF1CHWh. Thank you for reaching out. The Canon EOS 250D is not on the camera compatibility list of DJI RS 3 Mini and no relevant functional tests have been conducted for the time being. It is highly suggested to go to a physical store for testing to see if it will meet your needs before making a purchase. To see compatible devices for DJI RS 3 Mini please go to this link: (https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility).
2-23 00:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans739fac1d. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.
2-23 00:06
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tomgr Posted at 2-21 06:59
five months ago I sent my Phantom 4 pro v2 for gps change. They replaced it but the new drone they sent had a problem in gimbal. since then I have sent my drone back 6 times and they keep sending me 6 drones that have a problem in gimbal.....unacceptable service!!!

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this. Could you please provide us with the case number(CAS) or serial number to check it further?
2-23 05:12
Use props
Tomgr
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-23 05:12
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this. Could you please provide us with the case number(CAS) or serial number to check it further?

OLD UNIT SN: 11UDH3AR710379
NEW UNIT SN: 11UDH3AR710059
2-23 08:51
Use props
djiuser_vDm400BKo60v
New
Saudi Arabia

Hi  I have a problem with the camera. After changing it, it vibrates and the mouse does not move on the remote at the start of running the drone. The parts of the camera move.  Mini2
2-23 22:34
Use props
djiuser_X9CzcpswbaTg
New

Brazil

No dia a 14 de janeiro de 2024, fiz meu último voo com o meu Mini3. Em torno de 9 min de voo, a bateria com nível acima de 50%, simplesmente "do nada", meu drone perdeu sinal com o rádio e caiu no mar. Solicito apoio e ajuda junto a DJI, a respeito desse caso.
2-24 07:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vDm400BKo60v Posted at 2-23 22:34
Hi  I have a problem with the camera. After changing it, it vibrates and the mouse does not move on the remote at the start of running the drone. The parts of the camera move.  Mini2

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If I may confirm, did you replace the Mini 2 camera on your own, and now it vibrates, also the Mini 2 does not respond to the remote anymore, is that correct? Thank you for your patience.
2-25 03:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_X9CzcpswbaTg Posted at 2-24 07:55
No dia a 14 de janeiro de 2024, fiz meu último voo com o meu Mini3. Em torno de 9 min de voo, a bateria com nível acima de 50%, simplesmente "do nada", meu drone perdeu sinal com o rádio e caiu no mar. Solicito apoio e ajuda junto a DJI, a respeito desse caso.

Hi there. Sorry about what happened to your drone. If your aircraft cannot be found, you can report a flyaway case via Flyaway Service. After successful registration, a DJI customer service agent will contact you and communicate with the service solution. If your aircraft has been found but is malfunctioning and requires repair, you can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request. I hope this helps. Have a nice day.
2-25 03:43
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tomgr Posted at 2-23 08:51
OLD UNIT SN: 11UDH3AR710379
NEW UNIT SN: 11UDH3AR710059

Thanks for the information provided. May I confirm if you've received the new drone, right? Could you please tell us more details about the gimbal issue? Does the video still shake? Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal?
2-25 04:28
Use props
gcps
New

United States

Hello, how do I post a new thread on this forum? My drone doesn't update the firmware or calibrate and keeps losing connection to the controller. I have restarted it and it doesn't work. It's extremely frustrating!
I get this error "Dji firmware update failed 0x110105c00bc0".
2-25 06:50
Use props
Tomgr
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 04:28
Thanks for the information provided. May I confirm if you've received the new drone, right? Could you please tell us more details about the gimbal issue? Does the video still shake? Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal?

Yes i have the new drone but have problems in gimbal again. I have done all the calibrations.this is unacceptable ....
2-25 13:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tomgr Posted at 2-25 13:19
Yes i have the new drone but have problems in gimbal again. I have done all the calibrations.this is unacceptable ....

Could you please tell us the details about the gimbal issues? Is there any error message prompt? We will try our best to help you troubleshoot the issues.
2-25 18:32
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gcps Posted at 2-25 06:50
Hello, how do I post a new thread on this forum? My drone doesn't update the firmware or calibrate and keeps losing connection to the controller. I have restarted it and it doesn't work. It's extremely frustrating!
I get this error "Dji firmware update failed 0x110105c00bc0".

Hi there, please note that new users need to acquire 20 points to make a new thread. See points rules below: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
Could you please tell us the model of your drone and remote controller?
2-25 18:34
Use props
djiuser_LLiUvhfgQ4bQ
New
Nigeria

Hello
So I crashed my dji air 2 drone and it shattered
I was using the internal memory so the drone wont power again
Is there anyway to still have access to the internal memory? I tried connecting to my laptop and because it is not powering no access

Can the drone be fixed as well? Like replace parts
2-25 22:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_LLiUvhfgQ4bQ Posted at 2-25 22:23
Hello
So I crashed my dji air 2 drone and it shattered
I was using the internal memory so the drone wont power again

Hi, djiuser_LLiUvhfgQ4bQ. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened to your DJI Air 2S. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the retrieval of your files but we strongly send it in for repair for checking and processing.  You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).
2-26 03:28
Use props
gcps
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 18:34
Hi there, please note that new users need to acquire 20 points to make a new thread. See points rules below: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dlastpost%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26orderby%3Dlastpost
Could you please tell us the model of your drone and remote controller?

Thanks. It's a Mini 4 pro and RC2.
2-26 05:37
Use props
Tomgr
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 18:32
Could you please tell us the details about the gimbal issues? Is there any error message prompt? We will try our best to help you troubleshoot the issues.

no message. the video is not stable and vibrates
2-26 15:07
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tomgr Posted at 2-26 15:07
no message. the video is not stable and vibrates

Could you please follow the troubleshooting stpes below to see if the issue still exists?
1. Check whether the aircraft is in S-mode (Sport). In this mode, greater emphasis is placed on flight performance. During flight, when the aircraft attitude is too large, the gimbal attitude stabilization cannot be guaranteed. If you desires a higher view stabilization, we recommend recording a video in P-mode or in Tripod mode (Cine mode).
2. Check whether the the aircraft EXP value has been adjusted. The higher the EXP value, the faster the aircraft speed. If the EXP value has been adjusted, go to [Advanced Settings] - [Reset Gain & Expo Tuning] to restore the EXP value.
3. May I ask whether the wind velocity was too strong in the field environment. If the wind velocity is too strong, the aircraft will vibrate. (One reference to determine the wind velocity is to check the place of video recording, and check the weather forecast to determine the approximate wind velocity in the environment.)
4. Try to calibrate the aircraft gimbal.
2-26 23:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gcps Posted at 2-26 05:37
Thanks. It's a Mini 4 pro and RC2.

You can try to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and link the drone and RC 2 again to see if the issue still exists. https://www.dji.com/mini-4-pro/downloads
2-27 00:43
Use props
Tomgr
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 23:53
Could you please follow the troubleshooting stpes below to see if the issue still exists?
1. Check whether the aircraft is in S-mode (Sport). In this mode, greater emphasis is placed on flight performance. During flight, when the aircraft attitude is too large, the gimbal attitude stabilization cannot be guaranteed. If you desires a higher view stabilization, we recommend recording a video in P-mode or in Tripod mode (Cine mode).
2. Check whether the the aircraft EXP value has been adjusted. The higher the EXP value, the faster the aircraft speed. If the EXP value has been adjusted, go to [Advanced Settings] - [Reset Gain & Expo Tuning] to restore the EXP value.

I flight in gps mode.i dont flight with high wind....the gimbal have problem!6 months I don't have drone and dji is responsible. if dji is a serious company they should send me 1 new drone and not a used one.  5 times he sent me used drone.unacceptable behavior.
2-27 03:43
Use props
gcps
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 00:43
You can try to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and link the drone and RC 2 again to see if the issue still exists. https://www.dji.com/mini-4-pro/downloads

Does not work.
2-27 10:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

May I ask if the RC 2 is linked to the drone now? Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue for our further confirmation?
2-27 18:24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tomgr Posted at 2-27 03:43
I flight in gps mode.i dont flight with high wind....the gimbal have problem!6 months I don't have drone and dji is responsible. if dji is a serious company they should send me 1 new drone and not a used one.  5 times he sent me used drone.unacceptable behavior.

If the issue persists after the above methods have been tried, you may need to send their aircraft back for further testing. You can provide us with the case number(CAS) after sending it back, and we will keep an eye on it. https://repair.dji.com/gr/repair/index
2-28 03:27
Use props
djiuser_kmypZ56CqPW0
New

United Kingdom

I’ve just bought my new DJI action 4 camera, and using the mimo app I’m downloading videos onto my phone but they are downloading in slow motion. Why is it doing this and how do I get them in normal speed?

Thank you
Jack
3-1 09:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules