2177 16 2023-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuminatano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154249 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

HI! I had update with the lastest firmware the DJI RC PLUS and the DJI MATRICE 350 RTK (By the DJI ASSISTANT SOFTWARE - ENTERPRISE SERIES)

RC FIRMWARE VERSION USED: v02.02.0405   (14/09/2023)

UAV FIRMWARE USED:  v07.01.00.01

I had noticed that I lost link between the RC and the drone...but in fact, the most importat problem is that I CAN´T LINK AGAIN BOTH!!!!!
At the Pilot 2 software the LINK WITH THE DRONE BUTTON its not funcionaly and show a window with LINK ERROR (without any sound and the procedure coutdown to link)

Also, I CAN´T DOWNGRADE to the previous version....

PLEASE I NEED AN URGENT UPGRADE OR SOLUTION.

THANKS

2023-9-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Rule Nr 1:
-If everything is working fine.
-If there are no legal improvement (e.g remote ID)

DO NOT ! Update DJI products immediately after firmware release.

Be sure that you haven't mixed RC Pro and RC plus firmware on both drone and RC.
Try to downgrade, refresh the firmware via assistant 2.
Write to enterprise@dji.com.
If nothing works, open a repair case on dji support.
2023-9-20
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is my Rule #1 as well.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Always wait to hear the screams of those that jump to install a new firmware release, and learn from their misfortune.
When the dust settles, if DJI fixes the issues and you need new included functionality or to update for compatibility reasons, then go ahead.
2023-9-21
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

LV_Forestry Posted at 9-20 21:36
Rule Nr 1:

Hi! Yes I know. But it was a new M350 opened and activated for the first time, and when the activation finished, I also put to upgrade from the RC....  (two M350 of the 17 that i Have to activate)..... Im still waiting an ASAP fix...

Thanks
2023-9-21
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

LV_Forestry Posted at 9-20 21:36
Rule Nr 1:

HI! Thanks!

One of the RC plus was upgraded directly from Pilot 2 app.... to the fu*@!"ck lastest firmware....
2023-9-21
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

patiam Posted at 9-21 04:28
That is my Rule #1 as well.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Always wait to hear the screams of those that jump to install a new firmware release, and learn from their misfortune.

Yes I know... saddly I always recommend that! But this time I´d upgrade directly with the activation for the first time, and i didn´t check how new was the firmware release....
2023-9-21
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI really complicated things when the M300 gained RC Plus support. Now there's multiple firmware for each release depending on which RC is used. I've seen many pilots who use the Smart Controller Enterprise and update the drone to the RC Plus firmware and can't connect the two together. I myself have seen a prompt on the SC wanting to update the drone to the RC Plus firmware so I blame all this on DJI. For the M350 though this shouldn't be a factor since it only supports the RC Plus. I've had better luck using the offline update workflow. Download the drone and RC .zip files from here https://enterprise.dji.com/matrice-350-rtk/downloads and put it on a USB stick. Update from that file instead of depending on DJI's unreliable servers. Especially if you have 17 M350's to update. Hope this helps.
2023-9-21
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

Johnnokomis Posted at 9-21 07:50
DJI really complicated things when the M300 gained RC Plus support. Now there's multiple firmware for each release depending on which RC is used. I've seen many pilots who use the Smart Controller Enterprise and update the drone to the RC Plus firmware and can't connect the two together. I myself have seen a prompt on the SC wanting to update the drone to the RC Plus firmware so I blame all this on DJI. For the M350 though this shouldn't be a factor since it only supports the RC Plus. I've had better luck using the offline update workflow. Download the drone and RC .zip files from here https://enterprise.dji.com/matrice-350-rtk/downloads and put it on a USB stick. Update from that file instead of depending on DJI's unreliable servers. Especially if you have 17 M350's to update. Hope this helps.

Hi! i'm still waiting any renspose from DJi with a new firmware to fix it. It's a good idea to update by the offline procedure, but if I have a new or a correct firmware to update.
To do the offilne procedure with the same bad firmware I think its a waste of time.

Anyway, thanks for your tip!
2023-9-22
Use props
mikelevente
lvl.1
Flight distance : 593091 ft
Romania

I have the same problem.  In addition, RTK is not working yet.  I don't know where to find the previous version of the firmware with which everything was fine.
2023-9-22
Use props
LauraYuan
lvl.1

United States

You can take to attempt to re-establish the connection between your DJI Matrice 350 RTK and DJI RC Plus remote controller:

Reboot Both Devices: Begin by turning off both the drone and the RC Plus remote controller. After a brief pause, power them on again. This simple step can often resolve connectivity issues.

Check for Interference: Ensure that you are operating in an area free from electromagnetic interference and physical obstacles that may obstruct the signal between the devices.

Inspect Hardware Connections: Verify that all cables and connectors are securely attached and free from damage on both the drone and the remote controller.

Rebind the Devices: Attempt to rebind the RC to the drone by following these steps:

• Power on the drone.
  • Press and hold the Link button on the drone (usually located on the aircraft body) until you observe rapid LED indicators blinking.
  • Access the settings or menu on the RC Plus remote controller, locate the binding or linking option, and follow the on-screen instructions to establish the connection.
  • Update DJI Assistant Software: Ensure that you have the most recent version of DJI Assistant Software installed on your computer. If an update is available, kindly install it and retry the linking process.

Contact DJI Support: If none of the above measures resolve the issue, it is possible that the firmware update has caused an unforeseen problem that requires professional assistance. I recommend reaching out to DJI's dedicated technical support team for specialized guidance and potential solutions tailored to your specific situation.

Firmware Downgrade: It is important to exercise caution when considering a firmware downgrade, as it may introduce new complications. If you do possess a backup of your previous firmware version, you might consider reverting to it. However, if you lack such a backup, I strongly advise contacting DJI support for expert guidance.
2023-9-24
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

LauraYuan Posted at 9-24 21:41
You can take to attempt to re-establish the connection between your DJI Matrice 350 RTK and DJI RC Plus remote controller:

Reboot Both Devices: Begin by turning off both the drone and the RC Plus remote controller. After a brief pause, power them on again. This simple step can often resolve connectivity issues.

HI. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks
2023-9-25
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

mikelevente@gma Posted at 9-22 11:28
I have the same problem.  In addition, RTK is not working yet.  I don't know where to find the previous version of the firmware with which everything was fine.

https://www.dankdronedownloader.com/DDD2/app/index.php?Brand=DJI&model=pm431

You can find 07.00.0002 and 07.01.0001 hosted here.
2023-9-26
Use props
mikelevente
lvl.1
Flight distance : 593091 ft
Romania

Johnnokomis Posted at 9-26 10:26
https://www.dankdronedownloader.com/DDD2/app/index.php?Brand=DJI&model=pm431

You can find 07.00.0002 and 07.01.0001 hosted here.

Thanks.
The problem is that the Pilot 2 application or the DJI Assistant does not allow me to install an older version on the current device.
2023-9-28
Use props
Kobi_S
lvl.1
Israel

mikelevente@gma Posted at 9-28 21:54
Thanks.
The problem is that the Pilot 2 application or the DJI Assistant does not allow me to install an older version on the current device.

Did you manage to resolve this?
2023-10-20
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

Well.... problem solved with the new last firmware.....

Anyway, moral of a story..... never update a new released recent DJI firmware :-)

Thanks everyone.
2023-11-8
Use props
djiuser_kZa7o1H7Na25
lvl.2

France

Hello, is it possible to delete the Matrice 350 firmware and install the Matrice 300 firmware on it?
1-14 01:47
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

djiuser_kZa7o1H7Na25 Posted at 1-14 01:47
Hello, is it possible to delete the Matrice 350 firmware and install the Matrice 300 firmware on it?

Hi! If you had installed by mistake the 350 firmware on a 300, you must try (i think you could), re-install the correct firmware by the OFFLINE option in the lastest DJI Assistant software. You must download the correct firmware at DJI DOWNLOAD PAGE,

Have a Nice Day!
Alejandro
1-15 10:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules