Activating new Mini 3 Pro won't finish
1291 5 2023-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NRK Luftfoto
lvl.1

Norway

Hi

One of our new Mini 3 Pros won't finish activating, and I can't seem to restart the process.
Started by updating both RC Pro and Mini 3 Pro to latest firmware in DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer Series, then activated the RC Pro, but the Mini 3 Pro is stuck in the activation process.
Please see attached images for SN.
Can you help me reset the activation so I can try again?

IMG_7372s.jpg IMG_7374s.jpg
2023-9-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to restart the RC and the aircraft and check again if the activation prompt appears on the RC? If the issue persists, please connect again the DJI RC PRo and your DJI Mini 3 Pro via DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video or screenshots showing the error so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-9-22
Use props
NRK Luftfoto
lvl.1

Norway

Hello
I'll try your suggestions.
2023-9-25
Use props
NRK Luftfoto
lvl.1

Norway

Now the activation prompt showed up, and I was able to activate the drone.
Even if the connection status LED on the RC Pro stays green, the video connection gets unstable after a few seconds and telemetry like camera settings turn on and off. The drone is able to fly just fine, but the data connection between the RC and the drone drops out.
I think this drone needs to be sent in for service.
Edit: I also tested with a different RC Pro that is set up with another drone, and the same video/data connnection dropout occurs.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_CLTTGTTXavFt
New

United Kingdom

I am unable to use my mini 3 drone the pop up keeps showin sayin aircraft avtivation is required. I reset the firmware but this doesnt help
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_CLTTGTTXavFt Posted at 12-24 14:43
I am unable to use my mini 3 drone the pop up keeps showin sayin aircraft avtivation is required. I reset the firmware but this doesnt help

Hello there. Will it be fine if you show us a screenshot? Please make sure you're using the DJI Fly app. You can download it from here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Please keep us posted. Have a nice day.
2023-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules