688 7 2023-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Courageous
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Hello all,

I see there has been a lot of threads about this issue with no real solution that I could see.   Thinking I made a spendy mistake purchasing a used mint condition Crystal Sky 7.85 monitor to use with my P4P.    Everything seems to work with the exception of Maps.   This unit has as a newer version of firmware than is available on the DJI site.  3.00.02.00
Download Offline Maps just spins.....no progress.   GPS is on.  Connected to Wfi,  etc   Has anyone ever come up with a solution for getting maps on one of these devices?   Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks all!
2023-9-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect to a different internet connection to further isolate the issue? You may use your mobile hotspot as long as it has an internet connection. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-22
Use props
Courageous
Second Officer

United States

Hello, thanks for the reply.  I am not sure what you want to see in the video, a spinning arrow?   I have since purchased Litchi and loaded it using the APK file.   It loads, and functions properly.  After the additional steps of loading Google Play and Store services,  Litchi does connect the Google Maps as well as Mapbox.   

Also,  I loaded the APK file for the latest version DJI GO4 V4.3.54  on a mini Sandisk.   It starts the install then says  "not installed" .   

Tried to download Offline maps on the existing version of GO4 on the devise after the fact and it still will not load Offline Maps.   Litchi is able to.    Also the embedded internet browser functions fine as well.  

I did this over my home internet Wifi.    I have also tried using my mobile phone Hotspot.  Same result.   I was really hoping the newest version of DJI GO4 would have solved the problem.  
2023-9-23
Use props
Courageous
Second Officer

United States

2023-9-23
Use props
Courageous
Second Officer

United States

2023-9-23
Use props
Courageous
Second Officer

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-22 18:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect to a different internet connection to further isolate the issue? You may use your mobile hotspot as long as it has an internet connection. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Paladin,   did you need anything additional to troubleshoot this issue?
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Courageous Posted at 9-26 07:10
Paladin,   did you need anything additional to troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. Thank you for your patience.
2023-9-28
Use props
Courageous
Second Officer

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-28 03:46
Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. Thank you for your patience.

Paladin,   any progress from your team on this issue?
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules