Where ist the RC to Phone Transfer Feature?
473 4 2023-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

Why are you taking away great features?

I use the DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC. Since the latest update, you can only use Quicktransfer to load the photo and video footage to your smartphone. I always enjoyed just having to put the memory card in the controller and then transfer the data - even if it's technically not quite as fast as Quicktransfer.
Now it's a nightmare, overall it's slower and less flexible. You need more space and time because you have to take the drone out, remove the propeller and gimbal guard and unfold it. On top of that, you still have to have a full battery and insert it. Then you still have to launch and wait. It is so unnecessary that it has been changed. It was so good before, detecting if the aircraft is on or not and using slow transfer or quick transfer accordingly. Please tell me why you changed it, I don't understand why and it sucks now.

I have one more question: Why don't you offer a proper changelog before updating, there's always Just a "fixed minor bugs", even If there are new useful features like the frames for different formats?
2023-9-23
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why did you do the update was your drone not working as you wanted
2023-9-23
Use props
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

Bigplumbs Posted at 9-23 08:57
Why did you do the update was your drone not working as you wanted

I saw a yt video about the new frame function, which seemed and actually is really helpful for me.
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, J.J.. Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry for the inconvenience. When DJI RC is used with Mavic 3 series and Mini 3 series models, we have replaced the FlyShare function with the QuickTransfer function, because the aircraft supports the QuickTransfer function and the download speed is faster. If it is slow on your end, we will forward it to our relevant team as well as the fixed minor bugs concern.  After the evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-23
Use props
J.J.
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-23 17:31
Hi, J.J.. Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry for the inconvenience. When DJI RC is used with Mavic 3 series and Mini 3 series models, we have replaced the FlyShare function with the QuickTransfer function, because the aircraft supports the QuickTransfer function and the download speed is faster. If it is slow on your end, we will forward it to our relevant team as well as the fixed minor bugs concern.  After the evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for answering, but it worked fine before, one could decide wether using Flyshare or Quicktransfer. That's what I don't Inderstand. Why would you take away geat working Features?
2023-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules