How do you flip image in high-bright monitor?
1148 11 2023-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BxSKGl6ruogr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39281 ft
Australia

Hi,
I’m trying to find a way of inverting the image on the high-bright monitor for a shoot where camera will be upside down. Can anyone help?
Thanks
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. I will consult with our engineers and see whether it is possible to do that.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_BxSKGl6ruogr
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,
I've already heard back from one of the customer reps to say it's not available. This is a standard feature that is included in the most basic of monitors, and is extremely useful when rigging cameras into tight spaces. I've got a shoot coming up soon where this will be a requirement. Is there any chance of getting a FW written to allow for this, in the next week?
Thanks
2023-9-25
Use props
fans08bf0062
lvl.1

Australia

Sorry but this is bonkers that you can’t flip your screen on a monitor?! Such a simple thing that’s in all camera monitors and is very useful. Please can this feature be added asap?
2023-10-4
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

It’s possible on the small monitor on the 4d in monitor settings , are you talking about flipping only the transmitted picture on the high bright monitor ?
2023-10-4
Use props
Justin Lovell
lvl.1
Canada

Please add this feature!
2023-10-4
Use props
Philamedia
lvl.1
United States

Because there are no mounting threads on the top of the provided cage, there is no way to "hang" this monitor from a rig other than upside-down.

So being able to flip/mirror image is critical. How is this not a feature yet? This such a standard function of any useful monitor.
2023-11-2
Use props
ewandonnachie
lvl.1
Australia

Yeh this is totally crazy that it doesn't exist already but please, please write this into the new FW as soon as possible! Thanks
2023-11-2
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412608 ft
United Kingdom

I have added mine as a shortcut button, C2, to be exact.
2023-11-2
Use props
ewandonnachie
lvl.1
Australia

This is not when using with the Ronin 4D specifically. We're talking about when using it as a monitor/receiver for other cameras, and flipping the image in the monitor itself.
2023-11-2
Use props
Prepe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 635148 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I had a shoot 1 week ago and i Had to mount the camera upside down on a dji rs3 pro. The client laughed at us because we were not able to show the preview image correct. Should i say that controlling the camera with the joystick or force was impossible to do that ? There has been no update since august 2023 . Also we had a shoot where we mounted the camera vertical on a cinelifter. It was very bad to control and rig the monitor 90 degrees . I think this is a such a simple feature to add and very important
3-12 03:07
Use props
ewandonnachie
lvl.1
Maldives

Prepe Posted at 3-12 03:07
I had a shoot 1 week ago and i Had to mount the camera upside down on a dji rs3 pro. The client laughed at us because we were not able to show the preview image correct. Should i say that controlling the camera with the joystick or force was impossible to do that ? There has been no update since august 2023 . Also we had a shoot where we mounted the camera vertical on a cinelifter. It was very bad to control and rig the monitor 90 degrees . I think this is a such a simple feature to add and very important

100%! This is such a basic feature that DJI continues to ignore. Disappointing!
3-12 07:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules