DJI GS Pro issue with Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kent Ross
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38048 ft

United States

I am new to DJI GS PRO and have a problem.  I have a short Wapoint Route mission which worked fine, used it several times.  I moved the start point and now it won't start.  As a test I made a new mission with 3 points, it too will not work.

When I hit FLY the quad climbs to about 6' and does not go to the first position, it hovers at 6' and bobs up/down about 4', as soon as I pause the mission the quad is stable and holds altitude properly.

The home point was set, plenty of satellites, I am unsure what I have wrong.  Besides being a really old quad, but hey!  It works!  Thanks.
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Please set Maximum Speed in common waypoint settings to Auto, by which it will automatically execute the waypoint task, otherwise, manual control is required.
2023-9-25
Use props
Kent Ross
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-25 02:43
Hello, there. Please set Maximum Speed in common waypoint settings to Auto, by which it will automatically execute the waypoint task, otherwise, manual control is required.

THANK YOU DJI Wanda!

It was not set to auto, that makes perfect sense.   I'll be testing it later today.   I've been trying to figure it out for a few days, and it was that simple.

I appreciate it!
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kent Ross Posted at 9-25 04:40
THANK YOU DJI Wanda!

It was not set to auto, that makes perfect sense.   I'll be testing it later today.   I've been trying to figure it out for a few days, and it was that simple.

You are most welcome. Please tell us your feedback.
2023-9-25
Use props
Kent Ross
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-25 04:42
You are most welcome. Please tell us your feedback.

DJI Wanda, worked great!  I knew it had to be something dumb/basic I had wrong, I just needed someone smarter than me to educate me!  THANKS!
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kent Ross Posted at 9-25 11:57
DJI Wanda, worked great!  I knew it had to be something dumb/basic I had wrong, I just needed someone smarter than me to educate me!  THANKS!

You are most welcome. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules