Mini 2 wont record video to Iphone 8 plus max
193 6 2023-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
H20MANN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123760 ft

United States

i was getting video to recored directly to my iphone but then it suddenly stopped and now i cant seem to get it to?
2023-9-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you up date or anything and have you checked whether or not caching of video is switched on?
Are you getting full sized recordings on the drone's mSD card?
2023-9-24
Use props
H20MANN
lvl.1

United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 9-24 12:39
Did you up date or anything and have you checked whether or not caching of video is switched on?

I just updated the firmware after the fact. And it still isn’t recording to my phone.
Yes it is recording to the SD card
2023-9-24
Use props
H20MANN
lvl.1

United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 9-24 12:39

Cashing of videos is turned on
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, H20MANN.  Thank you for reaching out. Let us forward this concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

H20MANN Posted at 9-24 14:15
Cashing of videos is turned on

Hi, H20MANN. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to confirm if the mobile device is connected to the RC. Also, please provide us with a video of the operation for us to further check. Please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-9-25
Use props
H20MANN
lvl.1

United States

It is connected. There are no videos. That’s the point. I get the drone in the air and start recording I fly around and I stop recording and there are no videos saved. It says they are cashed but I don’t know how to access that
2023-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules