DJI RC-N1 doesnt connect and flashes white
359 6 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Last Airbender
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,

I have a problem with my DJI RC-N1 Controller. From one random moment it stopped connecting to my drone (mavic air 2). When i start the controller it connects to the phone but can´t conncect to the drone. Neither of the recommend linking methods work, the time just rans out and it couldnt connect. What i also find weird is that all 4 of the status leds are simultaneously blinking white, couldnt remember that it did that before but im not sure.

I've also tried a different cable, reinstalled the fly app and connected the drone to dji assistant 2 and upgraded to the latest firmware.

Does anyone had the same or similiar problem or knows a solution on how to fix that ? i can only think of an software or operating problem bcs nothing happend in between the moment it stopped working and the flight 40mins earlier.

Thanks in advance !

2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Last Airbender. Can you post a video of the operation showing the issue and the lights, please? I appreciate your patience.
2023-9-25
Use props
Last Airbender
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for your fast reply.

I exported as a gif, bcs i cant put our video here. For further information i also refreshed now the RC Firmware via dji assistent and the RC recognizes my phone and charges it. Still just the linking process with the AC doesnt work, neither the manual or guided way.

DJI RC-N1 Flashing WHITE LED

https://gifyu.com/image/S4YD9

2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Last Airbender Posted at 9-25 06:00
Thanks for your fast reply.

I exported as a gif, bcs i cant put our video here. For further information i also refreshed now the RC Firmware via dji assistent and the RC recognizes my phone and charges it. Still just the linking process with the AC doesnt work, neither the manual or guided way.

Hi there. Sorry, the GIF is not viewable from my end. Will it be fine if you upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and then paste the link here? Thank you.
2023-9-26
Use props
Last Airbender
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 9-26 01:32
Hi there. Sorry, the GIF is not viewable from my end. Will it be fine if you upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and then paste the link here? Thank you.

Sry does this work for you ?

Video - https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/s55aqhmxwmles1etr6mvc/RC-N1.gif?rlkey=g20iqy3tamzmcj55fv78cxg2d&dl=0
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Last Airbender Posted at 9-26 01:36

Hi, Last Airbender. I sent you a message. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you very much.
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Last Airbender Posted at 9-26 01:36
Hi there. Last Airbender. Can you please try the steps below and see if it will help, thank you:
1. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.
2. Please switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”. ( For the RC-N1: Customizable button + Photo/video toggle + Shutter/record button//Aircraft: Press and hold the Power button on the aircraft for four seconds to prepare to link.)
3. If it's still unable to link, please check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app (Make sure to connect to the Wi-Fi or a hotspot). After the connection is successful, check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.
4. If there is no update available from the app, please connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try updating or refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version.
Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules