DJI MINI 4 PRO (AIRCRAFT ONLY) WITHOUT RC
12389 33 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

Why is it NOT possible to buy the DJI MINI 4 PRO without controller? (Aircraft only)
For the DJI MINI 3 PRO , it is possible to order it without controller: https://store.dji.com/nl/product/dji-mini-3-pro?vid=113931

Can someone explain me why this is NOT possible for the MINI 4 PRO?
2023-9-25
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably because the M4P is not compatible with the older controllers, ie RC, RC-N1. If you look at the option packages available controllers for the M4P, only the newer controllers are offered.
2023-9-25
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

RobZilla Posted at 9-25 05:55
Probably because the M4P is not compatible with the older controllers, ie RC, RC-N1. If you look at the option packages available controllers for the M4P, only the newer controllers are offered.

Thanks. But we already know that! So your comment/reaction make no sense?!

I have already both controllers!! The RC-2 and RC-N2 !
2023-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That always comes later,  never on launch day.  
2023-9-25
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 9-25 05:59
That always comes later,  never on launch day.

Are you 100% sure?
2023-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

H3llo Posted at 9-25 06:00
Are you 100% sure?

Yep Mini 3 Pro was not drone only on launch day it came later.  It may not come for some time if at all though,  but rarely do they do drone only packages on launch day.
2023-9-25
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 9-25 06:02
Yep Mini 3 Pro was not drone only on launch day it came later.  It may not come for some time if at all though,  but rarely do they do drone only packages on launch day.

Thanks bruh, lets wait and see what they will do Have a nice day!
2023-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

H3llo Posted at 9-25 06:03
Thanks bruh, lets wait and see what they will do  Have a nice day!

You too.   
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We don't have an available package for the DJI Mini 4 Pro (Drone only) in our DJI Store at the moment. Rest assured that we will forward this concern to the related department. You can subscribe to our Online Store for new arrivals and don’t miss store updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_K3vlhbJEML5C
New
Australia

I'm planning to buy a mini4 Pro without a screen. Is it worth to buy rather than not buying with screen.
2023-9-26
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

djiuser_K3vlhbJEML5C Posted at 9-26 06:07
I'm planning to buy a mini4 Pro without a screen. Is it worth to buy rather than not buying with screen.

It depends
2023-9-26
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Their just maximizing their profitability. I purchased the Mini 4 Pro with the RC-N2 because I already have the RC-2 that I purchased with the Air 3.  At least this way I can fly the Air 3 using the N2 along with my Samsung Tab S6 when I feel like using a larger screen and switch aircraft back and forth between the 2 remotes.
2023-9-30
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

Flormo2002 Posted at 9-30 05:06
Their just maximizing their profitability. I purchased the Mini 4 Pro with the RC-N2 because I already have the RC-2 that I purchased with the Air 3.  At least this way I can fly the Air 3 using the N2 along with my Samsung Tab S6 when I feel like using a larger screen and switch aircraft back and forth between the 2 remotes.
I fully understand the company's needs to make money!!!! But it’s sad that we can’t buy the Mini 4 Pro (drone only) and RC-N2 only.

But for the Mini 3 Pro (drone only) and RC-2 (RC only) it’s possible too buy it!
2023-9-30
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

H3llo Posted at 9-30 05:27
I fully understand the company's need to make money!!!! But it’s sad that we can’t buy the Mini 4 Pro (drone only) and RC-N2 only.

But for the Mini 3 Pro (drone only) and RC-2 (RC only) is it possible too buy it!

That will probably come with time
2023-9-30
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

HenzJiro Posted at 10-10 16:15
https://heylink.me/LinkAlternatif-PARISKLUB/
What is that you posted?
2023-10-10
Use props
Paul Bilbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5971 ft

United Kingdom

H3llo Posted at 10-10 16:28
What is that you posted?

He is a spammer and needs the post reporting.
2023-10-10
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

H3llo Posted at 9-30 05:27
I fully understand the company's needs to make money!!!! But it’s sad that we can’t buy the Mini 4 Pro (drone only) and RC-N2 only.

But for the Mini 3 Pro (drone only) and RC-2 (RC only) it’s possible too buy it!

I also think that this option will be available later, the question is when ?
2023-10-11
Use props
djiuser_XjXDrXN1xZyl
lvl.1

United Kingdom

HenzJiro Posted at 10-10 16:15

why are you here ?   LOSER
2023-10-15
Use props
WVdE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 992707 ft
Belgium

I drowned my mini 4 pro, but still have the RC2 of course. I really loved that little drone.
I'm willing to pay for another M4P, but they seem all to come in combo with an RC, meaning you'll have to pay half the price of the drone extra, for a remote you already have !
That's a dirty sales trick :-/
2023-11-15
Use props
Jake Ruttschaw
New

United States

WVdE Posted at 2023-11-15 09:45
I drowned my mini 4 pro, but still have the RC2 of course. I really loved that little drone.
I'm willing to pay for another M4P, but they seem all to come in combo with an RC, meaning you'll have to pay half the price of the drone extra, for a remote you already have !

Well if you payed for the insurance that replacement would be easy.
1-6 10:20
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:22
Use props
PeteTaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20243 ft
United Kingdom

RobZilla Posted at 2023-9-25 05:55

THE RC remote that comes with mini 3 pro works and the mini 3 pro batteries are the same.
3-5 05:25
Use props
RAYMARO
lvl.3

Spain

PeteTaz Posted at 3-5 05:25
THE RC remote that comes with mini 3 pro works and the mini 3 pro batteries are the same.

no fuincioona.
3-6 03:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

WVdE Posted at 2023-11-15 09:45
We're sorry to read about this, WVdE. As of this moment, the Mini 4 Pro (Drone only) variation is not available but we will take this as a suggestion of yours. Moreover, since the drone drowned, we highly recommend that you send your drone back to us for further diagnosis and repair. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
3-6 04:01
Use props
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1214869 ft
United States

Posts 23 and 26 quote a spammer and post 27 is a spammer, can these be removed?
3-6 14:10
Use props
BARTI
New
Flight distance : 48556 ft
Costa Rica

Hey, I have the same problem. I lost my MINI 4 PRO and I want to buy another one but only the drone, with out the controller. Text me if you can resolve it. Thank you.
3-6 20:01
Use props
BARTI
New
Flight distance : 48556 ft
Costa Rica

Another solution that I think is, buying the MINI 3 PRO and use the RC-2 and the batteries of the MINI 4 PRO but I am not sure if it is compatible
3-6 20:10
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 587710 ft

Slovakia

BARTI Posted at 3-6 20:10
Another solution that I think is, buying the MINI 3 PRO and use the RC-2 and the batteries of the MINI 4 PRO but I am not sure if it is compatible

RC-2 is at the moment compatible just with Mini 4 Pro and Air 3, can't be used with older models..
3-6 21:57
Use props
lao
lvl.1
Flight distance : 721496 ft
Peru

They've said several times that they are working on this in this very thread, and 6 months later there's still no only drone option. My drone crashed and I'm not buying a second controller! Madness!
3-25 07:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

lao Posted at 3-25 07:20
They've said several times that they are working on this in this very thread, and 6 months later there's still no only drone option. My drone crashed and I'm not buying a second controller! Madness!

Hi, lao. Sorry about what happened to your aircraft. The "No RC" option is not yet available. You can send the drone back to DJI to get it fixed. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Thank you for your patience.
3-26 00:12
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 414865 ft
Bulgaria

lao Posted at 3-25 07:20
They've said several times that they are working on this in this very thread, and 6 months later there's still no only drone option. My drone crashed and I'm not buying a second controller! Madness!

Same as the standalone Fly more Kit, 6 months later, still not available and I insist to have the RC-N2 controller, but no Fly more combo possible. Good that I've found some good discount on batteries and hub, so I've made one kit for myself and there are some original bags on Aliexpress
3-26 03:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

travelmate Posted at 3-26 03:57
Same as the standalone Fly more Kit, 6 months later, still not available and I insist to have the RC-N2 controller, but no Fly more combo possible. Good that I've found some good discount on batteries and hub, so I've made one kit for myself and there are some original bags on Aliexpress

We understand the inconvenience. Rest assured this feedback will be provided to the development team for evaluation. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience.
3-26 22:15
Use props
Michael Schram
New

Netherlands

I totally agree with this very valid question! I’ve drowned my Mini 4 Pro and only want to buy a new drone!! I have everything else
4-7 05:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Michael Schram Posted at 4-7 05:43
I totally agree with this very valid question! I’ve drowned my Mini 4 Pro and only want to buy a new drone!! I have everything else

Hello, Michael. Thank you for reaching out. Do you have an existing Flyaway case on us? Please contact our team at support@dji.com to see the best option related to your case. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-7 20:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules