Dji Mini 4 pro
8674 56 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WShade
lvl.4

United States

Great! Although, I was scared the birds would attack LOL!
2023-10-4
Use props
djiuser_f7ipa4kG5imP
New
Flight distance : 108025 ft
United States

Hola comunidad, recien he comprado el mini 3 pro y despues de  actualizar el producto al tratar de bajar los videos que grabe para editarlos no me lo permite y emite un mensaje que dice que no se puede descargar el video porque esta utilizando el codigo h.264 . Alguien sabe como puedo solucionar este problema y poder descargar los videos ?  Gracias de antemano por su atencion
2023-10-5
Use props
Mirek 22
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3658678 ft
Italy

very nice video.
2023-10-5
Use props
djiuser_kckWCyBAQAUu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261325 ft

United Kingdom

My son bought one a couple of days back and I have flown it also, me nor him have ever flown a drown without crashing it but they have been very cheap drones.  This is a different league.  It's absolutely brilliant.  I thought I had lost it as it went out of range but it returned to home.  Cannot wait to fly it more at the weekend and perhaps purchase one for myself .  Looking to see if you could somehow down load a map of say your home town, put some points on it you want tge drone to fly to and let it fly.
2023-10-6
Use props
pinkmenprints
lvl.4
Singapore

Cinematic . TYVM
2023-10-7
Use props
djiuser_Lp5y2y85tuWH
New

United States

Hi everybody,
Just got my DJI Mini 4 Pro and would like to know what would be the best ND lens to shoot band stage stage with lots of lights.
Thanks in advance!
2023-10-9
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1482434 ft
  • >>>
Australia

That video as a package worked out really well.
I think we are all wondering about the 120m, which could be rather embarrassing for flying on occasion. I think latest report is height is back to 500 m in the EU.
2023-10-9
Use props
fans188e1a3c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48150 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like to know why mini 4 pro only has MP4 and not MOV format, it’s more work for me now to edit when previous drones like Mavic and mini 3 record in MOV, we should have an option
2023-10-17
Use props
Philip J
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152887 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

My first flying experience in the forest to immediately try out obstacle detection. I flew between the trees a bit exaggeratedly, but it went well. Only with active tracking did the drone not see a small branch. And what struck me when I looked back at the recordings was the sun reflection in the lens, see the other video. Overall very satisfied with the mini 4 pro. Or is this the wrong place to post this.

2023-10-18
Use props
Wild FPV
Second Officer

Croatia

Man, the DJI Mini 4 Pro is straight-up next-level! Unleashing the skies with that 4K cinematic footage? You can't help but fall in love with this drone. Of course, kudos to creator!
2023-10-21
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567815 ft
United Kingdom

Beautifully shot video
2023-10-22
Use props
djiuser_mmFkWMup8KT8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 830 ft

United Kingdom

CharlieSaigon Posted at 9-26 04:35
Does anyone know if the Mini 4 Pro is available as a standalone drone? I lost my Mini Pro 3, but still have a stack of batteries and a controller that will work with the M4 Pro.

I got my M4pro today.

The batteries are identical to those on the M3pro. But the RC-1 controller does not work with the M4pro which uses a visually similar but internally very different design.

Same deal if you choose the RC-N2 controller; it works on the M4p but not on the M3p.

I bought my Mini4 Pro and RC-2 as the Fly More package on EBay UK on Thursday morning and it arrived on Friday just short of 24 hours later. EBay were offering a £75 reduction voucher, so I only paid slightly more than for the basic RC-N2 package.  
2023-10-26
Use props
djiuser_mmFkWMup8KT8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 830 ft

United Kingdom

djiuser_MOUYdG9HSs2I Posted at 9-28 11:10
That's not true.  The DJI site says the mini 3 pro and mini 4 pro use the same battery.  Ti be certain contact DJI customer service.  

I just purchased a new mini 4 pro and the batteries say mini 3pro/mini 4 pro in the description to purchase additional.

Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 Pro batteries are completely interchangeable and look identical, but the Mini 4 Pro batteries are very slightly lower in weight by just 4 grams.

So if you fly your Mini 4 Pro with the earlier batteries your drone will weigh about 253g which puts it into the next weight class if you live in the UK or other nations with a 249g weight limit for the fewest flight restrictions.
2023-10-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2023-11-24
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567815 ft
United Kingdom

Excellent video
2023-12-25
Use props
vrendtop
New

India

That video as a package worked out really well.
4-9 01:07
Use props
djiuser_fAKJ1nj5rtvK
New

United Kingdom

I got mini pro 4 and took it out when came home the video I done only shown up was flight path please help
4-14 12:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules