New DJI Mini 4 Pro Compatibility
3448 17 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colbtron
lvl.1
Canada

I'm just waiting for delivery of the RC Motion 2 and the Integra goggles, and I need to know if they'll work with the new DJI Mini 4 Pro? Thanks!
2023-9-25
Use props
mfries78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4615243 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

after they have just announced that there has been an upgrade to goggles 2 that makes it possible to fly with air 3, what do you think?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-289267-1-1.html

Do you just buy for fun without checking things out yourself? you have to go out and buy a dji avata now or you might as well sell them again. lucky you.
2023-9-25
Use props
Colbtron
lvl.1
Canada

mfries78 Posted at 9-25 19:31
after they have just announced that there has been an upgrade to goggles 2 that makes it possible to fly with air 3, what do you think?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-289267-1-1.html

I bought a Mini Pro 3 and 2 days after it arrived, they announced the Mini Pro 4. My integra goggles and motion 2 controller are still in transit. Posting on the DJI forum is my way of “checking it out”. I’ve gotten conflicting information on pretty much every detail, so it seems no one really knows. Some people thought the 3 and 4 batteries weren’t compatible; turns out they are. Some people think we’ll have to wait for new FPV goggles and controller for the Mini Pro 4, others disagree. If you know, please feel free to clarify!
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the Mini 4 Pro does not currently support DJI Goggles Integra/DJI Goggles 2/DJI RC Motion 2. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-25
Use props
Colbtron
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-25 19:54
Hi there, the Mini 4 Pro does not currently support DJI Goggles Integra/DJI Goggles 2/DJI RC Motion 2. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding.

So the integra goggles came out a few months ago, and were compatible with the Mini Pro 3, but you guys came out a new version that made them obsolete? I’m going to have to send back $1000 of accessories now. JFC this is exhausting. I don’t want to tell you how to run your business, but Apple doesn’t do this type of garbage. Their monitors, mice and keyboards from 10 years ago are compatible with their newest machines. Sigh.
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Colbtron Posted at 9-25 20:32
So the integra goggles came out a few months ago, and were compatible with the Mini Pro 3, but you guys came out a new version that made them obsolete? I’m going to have to send back $1000 of accessories now. JFC this is exhausting. I don’t want to tell you how to run your business, but Apple doesn’t do this type of garbage. Their monitors, mice and keyboards from 10 years ago are compatible with their newest machines. Sigh.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your feedback to our product team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-9-25
Use props
mfries78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4615243 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Colbtron Posted at 9-25 20:32

apple is the worst ... of mankind only americans is stupid to buy.
2023-9-27
Use props
charleshalfhide.yahoo
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-25 19:54

Hi DJI, come on please sort out the mini 4 pro so we can use our goggles ...
Many thanks
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

charleshalfhide.yahoo Posted at 11-28 16:02
Hi DJI, come on please sort out the mini 4 pro so we can use our goggles ...
Many thanks

Thanks for your feedback. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-28
Use props
DACP071690
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106457 ft

Colombia

Good news guys. The software update making the mini 4 pro compatible with goggles 2 and integra just got released today!
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DACP071690 Posted at 12-21 06:28
Good news guys. The software update making the mini 4 pro compatible with goggles 2 and integra just got released today!

Hello, there. Thank you for your update.
Yes, DJI Mini 4 Pro supports using with Goggles and DJI RC Motion 2 from the latest version.
Here is the link:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2023-12-21
Use props
fansb51d04b2
New

France

Please update the website accordingly
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansb51d04b2 Posted at 12-22 13:46
Please update the website accordingly

Hello, there. The release note has been updated too.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_QfXw4iDW9qTb
New

Canada

I am very disappointed as a 1st time buyer of a drone, and finding out the Mini 4 pro is not supported in the Google technology is sad news.
My real reason why I buy this drone was, I was under the notion it will be supported with the goggles immersive technologies, but I'm finding finding I was fooled from the sales side of business, and now my thoughts are displayed, confusing it wasn't what I respectEd.
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_QfXw4iDW9qTb Posted at 12-26 18:53
I am very disappointed as a 1st time buyer of a drone, and finding out the Mini 4 pro is not supported in the Google technology is sad news.
My real reason why I buy this drone was, I was under the notion it will be supported with the goggles immersive technologies, but I'm finding finding I was fooled from the sales side of business, and now my thoughts are displayed, confusing it wasn't what I respectEd.

Hi there, may I double-confirm if you were referring to whether DJI Mini 4 Pro is supported by the DJI Goggles?
If yes, kindly be advised that with the latest firmware of DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2 are supported. You can refer to the release note there: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1

Please let me know if I misunderstood your inquiry, thank you.
2023-12-27
Use props
djiuser_kztgRUjFNxe2
lvl.1

United States

When will the Goggles V2 get a firmware update to work with the Mini 4?
2023-12-31
Use props
djiuser_kztgRUjFNxe2
lvl.1

United States

2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_kztgRUjFNxe2 Posted at 2023-12-31 23:32

Hi there, we are sorry that there is no plan for using the DJI Goggles V2 and DJI Mini 4 Pro currently. We will forward your feedback to the engineers for their notices.
1-1 02:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules